Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HAVOCK

Invasion online war game

Name of Game:Invasion Modern Empire
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tap4fun.reignofwar&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dinvasion&pcampaignid=APPU_1_sX6VV7TTJMr8mQHz-KyoCg
Version:1.31.51
What cheat? Health, xp, gold... Diamonds
Have you tried cheating this game?  No

What happened?: havent tried dont know how to
Comments: i really want help to get a diamond hack for this game or learn a way to learn how to do it.

• Similar Content

• By _GanGster_
      View File League of Stickman Hack/Script
      Its a simple hack, with it you can hack gems and coins, you don't get banned, cuz this game have only protection for resources. Good luck!
      Submitter _GanGster_ Submitted 04/21/2019 Category LUA scripts  
    • By _GanGster_
      Its a simple hack, with it you can hack gems and coins, you don't get banned, cuz this game have only protection for resources. Good luck!
    • By _GanGster_
      View File Shadow Of Death Script/Hack
      I created a lua script , with it you can hack crystals, souls, experience and bonus items. This script has two languages 1.Russia and 2.English. If you need to help me combine two scripts on one. This script has open source. Good luck with it!!!
      Submitter _GanGster_ Submitted 04/20/2019 Category LUA scripts  
    • By _GanGster_
      I created a lua script , with it you can hack crystals, souls, experience and bonus items. This script has two languages 1.Russia and 2.English. If you need to help me combine two scripts on one. This script has open source. Good luck with it!!!
    • By Maochi
      It is Posible to edit the memory of Rage Realm? i'll try all . but didn't change the value. what do you think?