Sandboxed Environment

Sorry if this post isnt in the right section. But somehow, i cant post in request section . Yep, I'm an as__ole. :P

I've been researching about sandbox environment alike in Android for 2 months. Its all started after seeing a chinese android cracking team bypassed xigncode with their sharedlib. After, hooking to syscalls(open) and turns out many /dev/null redirection. Or something likes netmarble games require package manager permission(not only for getting Signature, you can check it using xprivacy) but you can't see any other use of package manager except for getsignature in decompiled classes.dex, this might be the use of netmarble private api. Maybe you can make it disabled like what xprivasy did. Well, i can't get my brain working for this kind of things. devs may be know more about this. It'll be a lot of tasks required, but it might be worth it for vip users.

I think we need a developer privatsection for modders, coders and crackers. So we can help together with skills, tips&tricks and maybe high quality releases

There are a lot of competitor sites with good modders. They leak their work from any site to another one. Why not to gater this guys on a neutral place like gg forum, so they can sharing or get help.

Nofear, what you thinking about that. Maybe you can ask on ag if your teammates are interested to make a big developer place

@NoFear

@d2dyno

@Enyby whats up with you guys, would be a try

• Administrators

This forum already have developer and moderator areas. You can see it bottom of home page.

But in general cases stackoverflow is more better place for q&a about code.

About me - I do not time for answer a lot question about how code, hack and other. Most of this thing eachone must  learn self.

@circleous you can look on uc forums, this is the biggest plattform for public pc hacks, a lot known coders was starting at this place, there are always people who can help you. There is a little android section too but they loled about javaprogramming

• Administrators

I'm always open to having a 'coder area' where higher level members can discuss the nitty gritty of hacking/modding/coding. As Enyby said though, explaining and helping with detail oriented posts can be too much of a workload on top of what he already does. Perhaps we can eventually grow a community of inside users who can help with such things though?

6 hours ago, geribaldi said:

I think we need a developer privatsection for modders, coders and crackers. So we can help together with skills, tips&tricks and maybe high quality releases

There are a lot of competitor sites with good modders. They leak their work from any site to another one. Why not to gater this guys on a neutral place like gg forum, so they can sharing or get help.

Nofear, what you thinking about that. Maybe you can ask on ag if your teammates are interested to make a big developer place

@NoFear

@d2dyno

@Enyby whats up with you guys, would be a try

Um.. Actually, this is a feature request. Forgot to mrntioning it.

3 hours ago, d2dyno said:

I'm always open to having a 'coder area' where higher level members can discuss the nitty gritty of hacking/modding/coding. As Enyby said though, explaining and helping with detail oriented posts can be too much of a workload on top of what he already does. Perhaps we can eventually grow a community of inside users who can help with such things though?

Oh well, i already know this request is a huge workload if you guys working for this. Thanks for reply.

4 hours ago, geribaldi said:

@circleous you can look uc forums, this is the biggest plattform for public pc hacks, a lot known coders was starting at this place, there are always people who can help you. There is a little android section too but they loled about javaprogramming

Not only them "loled" at java tho. Me too, if i have an option where i could go, being an Android developer most likely my last choice.

Archived