Respawnables speed hack

BLAXKMOSHi

Question

11 answers to this question

20 hours ago, BLAXKMOSHi said:

Guys could you help me out with respawnables speed hack .

I tried using gg but it just shows ptrace attach error.

Using op2 lollipop 5.1.1

Screenshot_2016-07-19-12-24-10.png

Try to to find another version of this game or any mod. I never had problems to use speedhack in this game. But be carefull, if you set speed faster than 1,3 you will be kicked from server

No, i mean the eu playstore version dont have a protection like enyby said. 

I realised that there are different countryversions for a lot of games where the asian versions has more security protections...

Maybe because all asia players are cheaters:laugh:

4 hours ago, geribaldi said:

No, i mean the eu playstore version dont have a protection like enyby said. 

I realised that there are different countryversions for a lot of games where the asian versions has more security protections...

Maybe because all asia players are cheaters:laugh:

I am from india, in asia taxes are so high, n lots of corruption that middle class ppl cant think to spend 10 dollars on games, i m looking for a job from last 5 years, still got none, tried lots of businesses too, none worked coz of corruption. reality is something else, we dont wanna cheat anybody but its the system here n 1 person cant change the system. 

We dont earn here that much, thats the reason we shift towards bigger countries, i was in england for 5 years for my higher studies n i took loan of 20000 pounds, which i worked hard n returned in just less than 2 years, coz i was in england, here it took me 15 to 20 years, i hope now u got the idea, why we are cheaters. sorry for that.

But coz of our cheating only GG is growing coz we here take all the risks, i put my accounts under risk, coz maybe i will loose the accounts but at least i will share my knowledge here to protect others from getting banned, I am happy being a cheater now, i feel proud of myself, even if i m poor. thx

On Wednesday, July 20, 2016 at 11:02 AM, geetkunal said:

I am from india, in asia taxes are so high, n lots of corruption that middle class ppl cant think to spend 10 dollars on games, i m looking for a job from last 5 years, still got none, tried lots of businesses too, none worked coz of corruption. reality is something else, we dont wanna cheat anybody but its the system here n 1 person cant change the system. 

We dont earn here that much, thats the reason we shift towards bigger countries, i was in england for 5 years for my higher studies n i took loan of 20000 pounds, which i worked hard n returned in just less than 2 years, coz i was in england, here it took me 15 to 20 years, i hope now u got the idea, why we are cheaters. sorry for that.

But coz of our cheating only GG is growing coz we here take all the risks, i put my accounts under risk, coz maybe i will loose the accounts but at least i will share my knowledge here to protect others from getting banned, I am happy being a cheater now, i feel proud of myself, even if i m poor. thx

I know from the poverty in india, not a lot, but what enyby said its right, learn it and give your live a sense, not in India usa, germany, uk....we search every time good it mans...