Mystic Castle

Kentuf

Name of Game:Mystic Castle
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.locojoytw.mistcastle
Version:2.6.2
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: diamond, coin, resources
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: try unknown all type no result, memory range other (slow) checked
Comments: this game made by the same developer who made buriedtown, I thought the method would be the same but it isn't

The game is free, but it's not available for all country, I have to use US gmail account to download the game

• 2 weeks later...

Any update on this games? I can search exact value on DWORD but when I change it revert back and when I freeze the game became super lag

• 7 months later...
On 18/7/2016 at 5:54 AM, Kentuf said:

Name of Game:Mystic Castle
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.locojoytw.mistcastle
Version:2.6.2
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: diamond, coin, resources
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: try unknown all type no result, memory range other (slow) checked
Comments: this game made by the same developer who made buriedtown, I thought the method would be the same but it isn't

The game is free, but it's not available for all country, I have to use US gmail account to download the game

If you are still interested I found one way to hack

you can hack speed with game guardian and farm a lot of gold, then you can buy almost everything

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/16/2017 at 10:39 AM, knife85 said:

If you are still interested I found one way to hack

you can hack speed with game guardian and farm a lot of gold, then you can buy almost everything

How did you do the speed hack? I really just want to get the diamonds, but being able to get all that gold is nice too.

open the game conected to internet

once the game connected, disconnect your phone (turn of wifi or data)
then open the GG and select the game, enter the hack speed option. 
if you already have efficiency at max you can only put the speed at 30 MAX 
you will recieve the income from your "kingdom" every second instead of 10
I get more that 7 millon over the night

PS: If you dont disconnect the internet, all the time you speed will go to the daily diamonds time :S. I made that mistake and I had to wait 5 days to watch a video :S

Let me know if it worked for you

Archived