Pokemon Go - Working GPS Fake with "Xposed Pokemon"

geribaldi

New Method:

Edit: added a link to a new xposed modul called "Xposed Pokemon"

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/xposed-xposed-pokemon-catch-em-t3420184

Old method:

Found a working method on alphagamers how to fake gps data

But be careful, you risk a ban

Screenshot_2016-07-12-22-18-30.png

Edited by geribaldi

Why you think it dont work?

The game is only available in us playstore but it work worldwide I think.

Let me know if you need the game apk

Edited by geribaldi

10 minutes ago, geribaldi said:

Why you think it dont work?

The game is only available in us playstore but it work worldwide I think.

Let me know if you need the game apk

nope, i have apk and not work in worldwide yet ,no show pokemon in map.. 

Edited by daniloscala

Oh ok. But you can try the gps fake. Enter a gmz from new york, berlin or whatever.

The crazy thing.... pokemons are everyttime in the houses of my neighbours ;)

Screenshot_2016-07-11-19-49-17.png

Screenshot_2016-07-11-20-22-06.png

21 hours ago, geribaldi said:

Found a working method on alphagamers how to fake gps data

But be careful, you risk a ban

Screenshot_2016-07-12-22-18-30.png

Do you have a link so I can download  the fake gps spoofer..

I can't find thanks

I don't really find this that reliable. You can't predict when you're going to be soft banned because the App has a tendency jump between your spoofed location and the real one frequently, which triggers the flag for the app to lock your account out for a certain period of time from going to Poke Stops, catching Pokémon or participating in Gyms.

The soft ban duration is equivalent to the time it would take to travel between your real location and the location you're spoofing. There simply has to be a more reliable method.

Is there a way to mod the app from tripping the distance counter? Disabling the need for the GPS to track where you are so you can spawn Pokémon anyway? There has to be some convenience to modding the APK. Even iOS that wasn't Jailbroken has a more convenient and steady method than we have on rooted Android devices .

That method usually results in jumping to original location so I added two steps. The only time I was banned was when I accidently jumped countries lol. Don't move farther than your guy can run and force close app if you are changing locations. For hatching eggs play around with move around location on the gps app and turn off your screen lock. 

Download “Disable Services” from the market.

Find and disable- Fused location (1) and location services (2). -Restart device

-If you use developer settings be sure mock locations is off. 

-Be sure your location is set to device only or gps only. 

Edited by Borderingsanity

The best method i found today is

http://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/modules/xposed-xposed-pokemon-catch-em-t3420184

Its a powerfull xposed module. You dont need to use mock developer feature, you dont need to hide anything and you dont need to make any fake gps app as system app.

Its bypass the gps engine and overwrite the hardware data. Since v1.2  there is a walk feature for hatching eggs.

Only bad thing, im to stupid to patch the ads out with lucky patcher :(

• Administrators

I think is best solution can be app allow smoothly change fake location. It prevents jumps and prevent ban.

It must be smoothly off for change fake coords to real.

For app it can be look like you use car or jet.

Why you and d2dyno dont make a little gps app exclusive for this game? You guys has enough skills to make a nice and easy to use app in few days. Sell this app for 50 cent on playstore until they remove it. Im sure you will get good pocket money...

This ***** game pushes the complete market. 

Look at this Artikel on xda devs

http://www.xda-developers.com/xda-pokemon-go-cheats-traffic-increase-in-location-spoofing-threads-as-cheaters-flock-to-our-forums/

Believe me, this is the right time to get a good business without great expense.

And if you dont need money...here is the big chance to make the gg site/community known worldwide. 

Only  a simple and easy to use app without tons of features ;) 

"PokeGuardian Go" Rofl

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.