Need For Speed No Limit In-game Money Hack

Iroha

Some noob question, but when you say main screen, you mean the logo or the map screen?

Edit: Worked! Main screen = map screen.

Edited by Dulagwagon
Just updating.

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/9/2016 at 7:24 PM, Iroha said:

As we know we already have an scrap hack that works but i found another hack in game money (not gold sadly)

This works on latest version 1.3.8

This is probably device and Android system dependable

I have less luck with the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ sm-g928f with audax 8.0 android 6.0.1,

it crash nfs no limit crash pretty fast, even if I start nfs no limit and game guardian nfs crash the 1st time

On the other hand I have more luck with LG G3 D855 With XOSP android 6.0.1

Ok steps I performed

1. Start need for speed no limit

2. Start game guardian and select need for speed

3. Let nfs load till you are in the map screen

4. Search for value 15000 dword once done change all that have been found to 10000000, after you changed values clear them

5. Search for value 7500 dword all found values change to 10000000 again and clear them after

6. Go back to game, go to underground chapter 8 final boss racer

7. Race him and you get 10mil on card pull

i did not try any other values for this , feel free to try it and report back

don't try higher then 10mil, either game crash or values are reverted and you have to start over, 

also be sure you have below 1mil in game cash, i believe for in game money the limit is 15 mil at max, 

i had this problem a while back when i hacked nfs no limit when reaching 15mil i did not get anymore and the gained 10mil i gotten is auto decrased on your in game cash, it 1st count then decrase it,

Some screenshots in attachments as proof, funny thing is it change all items to money, 

I don't have it tested on other courses and I don't have tested any other money values,

these hacks are performed with my LG G3 D855 XOSP android 6.0.1,

tmp_27941-Screenshot_20160710-005318-824264.png

tmp_27941-Screenshot_20160710-005333-1712476806.png

I upgraded all my cars except the Nissan and BMW,  d*** special card and blue prints,  wish I could hack those to like I did with other cars in the past, but if someone can find out a gold hack for lvl 100 please tell us

Gkk

Hj

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.