Hello from the other side

MMosley

Nice, I am admin over there, but moved on to doing apk mods for myself because it doesnt get patched as fast when im the only one using it. But be on the lookout ive been working on the pokemon go apk, its coded differently than others and so far ive got unlimited pokeballs including great balls. I plan on releasing the apk once I find everything I can on the client side

On 11.7.2016 at 1:07 AM, MMosley said:

Nice, I am admin over there, but moved on to doing apk mods for myself because it doesnt get patched as fast when im the only one using it. But be on the lookout ive been working on the pokemon go apk, its coded differently than others and so far ive got unlimited pokeballs including great balls. I plan on releasing the apk once I find everything I can on the client side

Nice to see you here. I think the niantic devs are clever enough to learn from the past. They had a lot problems with cheaters in old releases.

They use few simple client side protections, but the biggest part in their new AC solution is a serverside rule engine similar to Fairfight from gameblocks.

This server tool compares playerstats, playermovement etc... with data from millions of legit players. If they realy ban customers, then for having suspicious stats. And i bet they dont need to release a client patch to fix a unlimited anything mod. 

I come from a oldscool pc hacking site. (Cough... adver.... cough tising www.artificialaiming.net ) all the years our coder has beat every client side anticheatsystem. But the only thing what you can do against this stats based ac s*** is to play semi legit.

So its better to you use your own "privat mods" 

On the day you or anyone release a unlimited ball mod, they dont need to release a patch. They will add a simple rule in their tool what checks the used balls per player.

For example: we had a teleport hack in the battlefield 3, we never released for our customers. Only 10 guys from our team has using this "feature" for two days, after that we got funny hardwarebans from the devs and they patched this out - only on the gameservers. 

What i try to say (my english isnt the best): i love privat selfmade hacks/mods because they running a bit longer in "big games" like you said. If you are smart enough to find out what is possible, dont share it on the web. It will destroy this special fun of private game enhancement.

I dont want to know how many money the studios lost on the android market because everyone is cheating, because they all was to careless to protect their games with acceptable anticheat solutions. You will see, the next years will be more difficult for modders from multiplayergames on android.

But i dont care, i stopped to use gamemods because i have a powerful app called "gameguardian" :wub::wub::wub::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: and i like it to choose myself what i want to hack in a game. Question of time if they ban mod users for wrong md5 hashes in installed apks :)

Archived