Moderator applications open!

Sysadmin

• Administrators

We are looking for more moderators, in order to further help us keep the site clean and organized. If anyone is interested, you may apply by posting below. If we are interested in having you as part of our team, I'll send you a PM with further info.

Requirements are as follows:

• You must have a minimum of 50 posts (to prove your dedication and helpfulness).
  • You must conduct yourself and post in a professional manor.
  • You must include a brief description of why you think you are a suitable applicant for our team.
  • You must state your availability (Just so we now what to expect of you).

Preferences:

• Have been a mod or team member of another forum (proof of experience).
  • You post in proper English (Correct grammar usage). This is a preference because I know English is not everyone's first language.
  • Experience with the GameGuardian app.
  • Experience with general Android rooting/hacking.

On 7.7.2016 at 7:06 AM, d2dyno said:

We are looking for more moderators, in order to further help us keep the site clean and organized. If anyone is interested, you may apply by posting below. If we are interested in having you as part of our team, I'll send you a PM with further info.

Requirements are as follows:

• You must have a minimum of 50 posts (to prove your dedication and helpfulness).
  • You must conduct yourself and post in a professional manor.
  • You must include a brief description of why you think you are a suitable applicant for our team.
  • You must state your availability (Just so we now what to expect of you).

Preferences:

• Have been a mod or team member of another forum (proof of experience).
  • You post in proper English (Correct grammar usage). This is a preference because I know English is not everyone's first language.
  • Experience with the GameGuardian app.
  • Experience with general Android rooting/hacking.

I think i fulfill all requirements, especially i have 9 years forum/moderation experience in another cheat and hacking forum. http://www.artificialaiming.net/forum/member.php?u=3296

But my English isn't the best like you can read ;)

Maybe nofear (how to highlight members here?), he is mod on alphagamers and his english looks perfect for me.

He would be perfect for this job.

Edited by geribaldi

• Administrators
2 hours ago, geribaldi said:

I think i fulfill all requirements, especially i have 9 years forum/moderation experience in another cheat and hacking forum. http://www.artificialaiming.net/forum/member.php?u=3296

But my English isn't the best like you can read ;)

Maybe nofear (how to highlight members here?), he is mod on alphagamers and his english looks perfect for me.

He would be perfect for this job.

No worries about your English. Like I said, it's a preference, not a requirement.

I'll be messaging you.

He can apply if he wants :)

• Administrators
2 hours ago, geribaldi said:

Nice link:

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
    You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Oh sorry, i will pm you screenshots as proof. 

We have strong security measures to prevent our business from anticheat devs, scammer, attackers and blackhats.

We are the biggest hacksite on pc market and we have a lot of foes.

Please delete the images after you checked them. Its not allowed to make privat forums public. Can't upload them via pm

Edit: screens deleted

Edited by geribaldi

can i just vote for @NoFear1183 ?? hmm, i'm not suitable for this, i know. I'm new member so, I think, yeah, I can just vote for others based on the helpfulness of their post.

maybe if i am staying here longer i will know who else is suitable for the position.

On 7/13/2016 at 3:24 PM, geribaldi said:

@reed265 nobody was born as uberpro, everyone was starting as noob. Everyone who like to be here is a important part of this great community

thanks bro, your words inspired me. surely i just started using GG not so long ago.

im   moderator  bruteforce forum and have credit help extract key saves + bin (elf) in software brute force decrypt  , i m modder pkg  (asembly memory a little)   and hex and edit saves  , i have contribuition in nextgenupdate forum ps3 games,  always use cheat engine forum. I'm training more on mod android and I love to help and learn things about android,i have much patience. i can contribute to many games share; I will dedicate myself to the forum.

Edited by daniloscala

• Administrators
On 7/12/2016 at 7:42 PM, NoFear1183 said:

Sure. 

Count me in. 

My activity level won't increase any, I'll maintain the current activity I'm at. I stay pretty busy with work and real life stuff. 

Profile link to me:

https://www.alphagamers.net/members/nofear.48511/

I will be sending you a PM to discuss details :)

On 7/17/2016 at 3:22 AM, circleous said:

Keep the topic clean from any discussion ;)

Hired!!!! xD Just kidding. It's true though, thanks for posting this for me lol.