Help needed to hack Mage and minions

Pengsta

Name of Requested File:Mage and minions

Link To Download:http://www.mageandminions.com (link options for both Android and apple)

Is the game server-sided:No, the features that are are not needed

Comments:I have hacked this game before and granted myself nearly infinite gems through achievement hacking. Now I want to create the ultimate weapon by editing weapon stats like "Legendary Sword, Damage 900-1000, 60%crit dmg, 60crit rate, 60 power, 9.8%atk spd"

Screenshot_2016-07-02-22-48-07_com.makingfun.mageandminions_1467471054349.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi,

I am working on the same, but no luck until now. Tried to search the variable through the whole memory area, tried group searches (but I may do not understand this function good enough, I am not sure), and no luck until now.

Any ideas, from anybody?

I managed to do this recently. I found using a float search was most effective, and the other values are all near by. If I remember correctly, EVERY stat on a weapon was a float. I don't think I looked for the weapon damage, but when you give yourself insane stats, it doesn't need it when you can 1 shot anything ;) The thing that made this hard is the rounding up or down of the floating point. I always have trouble finding floats using ONLY the float search, so try setting the search to auto/all when searching. I have a feeling the float search iant working correctly at the moment.

23 hours ago, TehStupidDog said:

I managed to do this recently. I found using a float search was most effective, and the other values are all near by. If I remember correctly, EVERY stat on a weapon was a float. I don't think I looked for the weapon damage, but when you give yourself insane stats, it doesn't need it when you can 1 shot anything ;) The thing that made this hard is the rounding up or down of the floating point. I always have trouble finding floats using ONLY the float search, so try setting the search to auto/all when searching. I have a feeling the float search iant working correctly at the moment.

Hey, it works! Thank you very much!

This was the small spark I needed to solve the "quest".

I did a group search for the properties of my weapon (the values, I mean), including the "Exp: 8.7". For me, GameGuardian did excellent work and found 8.7 as well.

Now I have my weapon of doom, one-hit-and-kill anybody who dare enough to show up! Muhahaha :-)

Archived