Help in values going back to original value

kupengpat

Question

Good day..

This is my first post on the site..

Just want to ask, well my game is NBA2K16, I have found all the values of in-game Points, Steal, Block, etc., I can manage to replace them and it changes during game, but my problem is, it keeps coming back when say my player got substituted or every after a quarter and even after the game, it changes visually but not permanently.

Thanks and more power..

5 answers to this question

On August 19, 2015 at 1:57 AM, Enyby said:

Hello, YoungBai. Good. Good transaltion is "values-ru" and "values". You can use them for proper translation to Chinese.

As you done - upload to forum or sendspace fixed xml file.

On August 19, 2015 at 1:10 AM, YoungBai said:

Hello, I'm YoungBai. I'm from China,and glad to see you in my blog comments.I use Android devices, I can help you improve the Android version of the simplified Chinese translation. If you need to improve translation the file is "res\values-zh-rCN\strings.xml", then you do not need to send to me. I can be derived from the file "GG.apk" .
You don't need use the automatic translation reply to me. Because the automatic translation to the Chinese grammar, there will be some inappropriate place.We can use English to communicate. Although my English is not good, But I can use translation tools to translate what you say.

Cool

Archived