Help. 2 App selections and can't find value

bffighter233

Question

Hello. I was just wondering what's the difference between the 2 processes. I also have a problem with the search, I try to find the exact value on gold and items like an example on the image. For items, it gives me numerous values, but once I add or subtract to search a value again, it results to 0. Gold, I can't search downright. It just gives me 0 matches. I know this is a server sided game, I'm just trying to figure something out. IGG on iphone works even through exact search and I accidentally did something before that somehow worked.

Any ideas on how I can possibly get the correct values and make it work on android like I'm able to on iPhone?

item.jpg

2app.jpg

4 answers to this question

I've selected the smaller number, even with fuzzy search I get a set of values but in the end it just ends up as nothing matches. Is there no way to be able to search a value exactly as it is? Just seeing if I could do it the same as it is on iPhone since I can't get it to work on NOX emulator.

Thanks for the suggestion NoFear1183, I've tried that earlier too but still can't find the values I'm searching for. Meanwhile I've been doing it on my iOS it just returns 1 value and it is the exact one I need. iOS frequently crashes and closes though so I want to try and make it work on NOX if possible.

Archived