Brother in Arms 3 (BIA 3)

reed265

Name of Game: Brother in Arms 3
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): It's a free game, do I have to put link here too??
Version: 1.4.3d
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Health, xp, gold, dog tags, any currencies available there
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yep, and I failed.
Comments:  I have tried hacking mode to search Dword, also tried normal dword search, float with both hacking and normal, search fuzzy on the quest prize, add incremental value, also tried the unknown search but not found.

Help me, @NoFear1183 @Enyby at least, let me know whether this game is actually hackable or not. It's pretty tempting because I can play this while offline too, so I believe the data (if not all, though) are not server sided.

thanks.

• Moderators

It might be hackable. 

But I would look of the lucky patcher patch for anti ban works on this game. 

Gameloft has a new method for id and anti ban doesn't work. 

So hacking could be a waste of time if they ban you. 

hmm, i think the creator of this anti ban patcher was @Enyby bro, lol, i often see his name in LP custom patch. and i just realized that he is actually here.

looking forward for your tutorial, bro :D

And... I'm enough as long as I can play this offline. So, I hope gameloft won't ban me over I playing offline.

Edited by reed265

• Moderators

I just know recently Gameloft changed the id/ban method. So any lucky patcher anti bands no longer work. 

Just want sure if this game was one of them. 

Most gameloft games Game Guardian works with. 

If/when I have time I can try. 

On 6/18/2016 at 7:27 PM, Enyby said:

Gameloft not stupid. We add hack mode - they change defend. Escalation.

if you still remember THOR TDW, that game is also unhackable with hacking mode bro, I always ended up with 2 results in the end, anything i tried to hack.

if i change one of the value, both will become 0. it will be only returned if I put back both numbers exactly as before i changed, bro.

this THOR is such an old game that gameloft doesnt even update it.

• Administrators

Because this values connected. You need change both of it. May be in some special way. Anticheat set to sero both if they value not correlated.

You can freeze it and give endless amount.

just in case you forget bro, if you don't want to mess up and lose your progress, just do this before you hack

copy this android\data\com.gamelof.android.ANMP.GloftA3HM and paste it anywhere bro.

just in case you need to go back to previous value, you can then jus clear the data, and copy back this folder inside the data folder, and connect wifi to verify.

@Itsfaizal

Edited by reed265

• 9 months later...