The Walking Dead Road To Survival (Request)

Ellison53

On 09/08/2016 at 1:06 PM, Nociceptor said:

yeah these kind of hacks are exactly what the community is wating for. They were golden back in the days. Too bad they are outdated ;(

but as geribaldi said, they have changed most stuff to serverside, and Im not an expert in coding so that I could identify possible niches to hack the game. Hopefully someone reads this and finds inspiration to hack this game

Hi will u please how to hack supply depot in wd road to survival game all saying it's impossible to hack but I know u can 

On 09/08/2016 at 2:33 AM, geribaldi said:

hacking a serverside game its not impossible but it make not sense to do that from not not much computers.

to do that, you need thousands of experienced users.

the first thing : they sell a game and its more than normal that they want to have a good business, otherwise nobody would develop a good game

the second thing: i hate it if they are extrem expensive like scam the customers

let us see what  they do against a 340k botnet :D:D:D

How to skip training grounds I mean like 3 days. 2days training in walking dead road to survival if it will be hackable i will be very thankful to u :) no one trying to hack this game

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
4 hours ago, zMMz said:

A friend of myne sent me this video... The guy is selling the method. but holy s*** that's an insane amount he wants. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnpCHwOAmq4

Don't waste your money... 

You will get banned. 

From me hacking simple things I got banned. 

And it wasn't immediate. The developer waited like a week+ before banning me. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, I am a user with little experience to use game guardian, can you help me make GOLD with the missions of the tracing camp? I know that they do it by anticipating the waiting time for the missions that give GOLD to come back as an extra reward, but my problem is knowing how to find that timeout to reduce it. Can you help me?