The Walking Dead Road To Survival (Request)

Ellison53

3 hours ago, NoFear said:

I would avoid speed hacking... 

Just never ends well with server sided games. 

ok. Let us know if you find a niche to hack this game. everything will be usefull.

Material hack

Build time hack

Prestige hack

One shot kill hack

Armory hack (although there is a glitch going around, but complicated, if you are interested I can copy&paste the guide)

Here is the armory glitch:

How to hack arsenal and get any rare items and any of the properties on the weapon.
You will need - 1800 gold. Many arms 3 and 4 *.
The bug is - when you improve weapon (let us assume for a bonus to health in 15 minutes), then when disassembling or adding or improving the properties of parameters to change weapons or drop different things.
It depends on two factors - better weapons you with a component in the success of a chance or not.
We say that the improvement of weapons without a rare component of success - 0.
We say better weapons with the rare component of success - 1.
What is the rollback - a data return procedure. We go in the game - disable the Internet - do dystviya- close game - to erase the application data - connect online - go in the game - all the data back to the beginning.
Then when disassembling 6 possible options to improve and find rare components. What and how to improve the slot (attack, defense, health or critical chance) does not matter.
1) - do 0, analysis, do a rollback of the game.
2) - do 1, analysis, do a rollback of the game
3) - do 0, 0 again, the analysis - the rollback of the game
4) - do 0, 1 do, the analysis - the rollback of the game
5) - do 0, 0 again, again 0, the analysis - the rollback of the game
6) Make 0, then 0, 1 again, the analysis - the rollback of the game.
If nothing dropped their relevant components - tape, set for polishing, pickling acid, silver paint and other - then do 0-0-0 and reset. The algorithm for the new.

How to add special properties desired in the 3 slot.
1) Take the gun katana let Michon and want to add it to a stunning 2 turns in the attack.
2) Go to the game - disable the Internet - go to arsenal - improving Craft Killer 3 level katana Michon. If the stunning is not dropped - we do a rollback.
3) Go to the game - disable the Internet - go to arsenal - do 0 - then improve the skill level of 3 killer - if not drop - roll back again.
4) Go to the game - disable the Internet - go to arsenal - do 1 - and then improve the skill level of 3 killer - if not drop - roll back again.
5) We do as well as when disassembling weapons. When there is a skill to stun, you can make improvements to reset, and then improve on stunning. Then the weapons would be a stunning and 2 slots for improving free.

Edited by Nociceptor

On 15.8.2016 at 1:16 AM, NoFear said:

If someone knows what is being hacked currently, I'll revisit this game and share publicly how they are doing it. 

Hey NoFear. Any news you'd like to share? Did you found time to look into this game? Thx for response

On 8/15/2016 at 3:24 AM, NoFear said:

I would avoid speed hacking... 

Just never ends well with server sided games. 

Someone posted a video today, it has now been deleted, the hack looked like it may be in a floating value related to a daily login crate. He was able to get several crates in a few minutes.

I hope this helps. I know we would all love a working hack for this game.

• Moderators

Try search 86400 and edit to small value... 

Or whatever the time value in seconds is for time you need to wait for a crate. 

I have a couple more games to work on. I'll look into this, and focus on daily rewards only if you would like. 

1 hour ago, NoFear said:

I have a couple more games to work on. I'll look into this, and focus on daily rewards only if you would like. 

I've been trying without much luck. I'm more than willing to explore the different methods of hacking this game. I just dont have the experience with gg. If you have any more suggestions I would be willing to take the time to try them.

Found this today. I've been trying to find the redemption value. I am getting some of the graphical glitches seen in this video by changing word values. After changing some the game will crash and requires wiping the game data. 

That was the wrong video. Correct one below.

Edited by Carbonate

• 3 weeks later...

S9 team got him banned quick. Adjusting attack is caught and is pointless. Other hacks are available until Scopley puts everything server sided. Unlimited food, quick build, and reset timers are not patched. 

On August 30, 2016 at 5:58 AM, Nociceptor said:

how did the guy do this hack? looks insane! has anyone ideas on how to do it?

Yes, it can be done but the game resets. After this video was posted Scopley patched it. 

On 23/08/2016 at 6:43 AM, NoFear said:

On 23/08/2016 at 6:43 AM, NoFear said:

https://mega.nz/#!ncYnzKpL!CDQDDrSwMm48-_dcMpyseIt2jQwyyrIq9SYd6PCH85A my friend is hacker try this thing extract apk using advanced apk tool and modify lib file with idapro 6.6i didnt understand can u make video no fear

Screenshot_2016-09-18-08-46-30.png

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Vinnu8686 said:

https://mega.nz/#!ncYnzKpL!CDQDDrSwMm48-_dcMpyseIt2jQwyyrIq9SYd6PCH85A my friend is hacker try this thing extract apk using advanced apk tool and modify lib file with idapro 6.6i didnt understand can u make video no fear

Screenshot_2016-09-18-08-46-30.png

There are many skilled ida users at Alphagamers and my guess for why no one had modded it yet is the difficulty or not possible. Especially given its popularity.