The Walking Dead Road To Survival (Request)

Ellison53

Name of Game: The Walking Dead Road To Survival.
Version: 2.6
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Faster Research/Building time, Coin
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Have not
Comments: Ive read on the forums that the developers have basically shut out and locked down just about everything hackers or modders can do...but isnt that allthe reason to try harder to get back into it? This is a pleade for help. If anyone can help this community of twd players who are abused by Scopelys crap please respond and help. This game needs some hacks. Anything would really help. The game just got even more money hungry with new armory update and having to research and build on EVERYTHING. Please someone find a mod hack anything for this game. Thanks in advance

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

I can post the videos that I found hacks in this game for BEFORE they patched everything... 

Might help to make you all understand more about this game with memory hacking. 

13 hours ago, geribaldi said:

never seen a singleplayergame with such anticheat protection

well I guess its because $copely has the highest In-App purchases on the history of mobile games (e.g. 24.000 $ for one endgame character). So they have to invest some effort to keep their game as clean as possible so that more douchebags keep spending their moneyz. Nonetheless i would like to see this game hacked, because $copely simply deserves being hacked. Never have seen such a money grabbing company who virtually spits on their paying costumers. How much i regret having started playing this game.

hacking a serverside game its not impossible but it make not sense to do that from not not much computers.

to do that, you need thousands of experienced users.

the first thing : they sell a game and its more than normal that they want to have a good business, otherwise nobody would develop a good game

the second thing: i hate it if they are extrem expensive like scam the customers

let us see what  they do against a 340k botnet :D:D:D

• Moderators

THESE ARE OUTDATED AND PATCHED. 

Sharing them so you can have an idea on what you could attempt and how. (Before the days of me using GG

yeah these kind of hacks are exactly what the community is wating for. They were golden back in the days. Too bad they are outdated ;(

but as geribaldi said, they have changed most stuff to serverside, and Im not an expert in coding so that I could identify possible niches to hack the game. Hopefully someone reads this and finds inspiration to hack this game!

• Administrators

I mean: many peoples complain to GameGuardian on Scopely forums. It can be cause of stopping working hacks.

Another information from link above: if users still complain about GameGuardian then not all hacks stop works. May be it can be found on youtube or, as examples, links on scopely forums.

8 hours ago, NoFear said:

If someone knows what is being hacked currently, I'll revisit this game and share publicly how they are doing it. 

this is currently the only working GG hack:

using GG, you can speed up gameplay x2 x4 x6 etc.

Besides this, I have read some rumours that a prestige (new honor system where spenders get kinda rewarded. ALso, you receive points for every day you login in) hack is available. But most likely this prestige hack is linked to the GG speed hack (e.g. increasing speed hack x100 so the game thinks you are days in advanced and rewards you with prestige points).

More I dont know ;(