How to decrypt .LUA files?

Bahamuuut

I managed to decompile the apk using AdvancedApkTool by BDFreak. Some guy in other forum told me that I won't find anything in its lib folder. He gave me a hint that it uses lua and told me that i should decompile/decrypt it. So how do I decrpyt lua files? The one i found in the internet was decrypting .luac files not the lua files itself. I opened some of its lua files using Sublime Text 2 and it contains a somewhat memory addresses. Any help out here?

What do you mean? Lua files can be opened by any Text editor its just lua runnable text. Can you send a screenshot or the text itself?

@Skullboyq here take a look at this: http://imgur.com/hQ6VCxD

By the way, this game is called Pocket Three Kingdoms (Pocket Summoners). It is a server-sided apk which i am trying to create a modded apk. Any suggestions?

Here was the post I posted on the other forum that i was talking about:

https://www.alphagamers.net/threads/how-can-i-find-the-correct-so.164758/

You can look at circleous comment at my post. He wasn't replying to my comments so I posted a help in this forum. :)

Hmmm i don't understand much of that i think we'd need @Enyby he is the lead coder here so he can help you more than me but i will do my best too and share my results :)

@Enyby in its lib>armeabi it contains:
-libc++_shared.so

-libcocos2dlua.so

-libmp3lame.so

I put all of them in IDA PRO 6.8 but i found no functions like health skills etc. The guy from alphagamers.net said i wouldn't get anything from these files.

• Administrators

This code located in someone sub_xxx function. It hard to find.

Guy say this about lua file, not about all info. In this files no lua file, but they contains code for work with lua.