Game Guardian restarts my phone

PublicEnemyJere

Question

12 answers to this question

• Administrators

I do not see any problems in log. Search ended normally.

Send kmsg to me.

http://bootloader.wikidot.com/linux:android:kmsg

If you firmly believe that the problem in the GG and it constantly happens, I can build the test versions with increased logging. You'll run each of them three times and sent me three log to understand after what point there is a restart.

I has similar issues if gg autoinject in the first process (samsung touchviz) 

Menu key and touchviz stop work and after few minutes phone reboots. Maybe a bug with autopause

Edit: please make sure that gg dont can self take any app in the list without permissions.

Everytime i start gg first and then the game, gg autochose touchwiz launcher and this ends with a reboot or some lags

Edited by geribaldi

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, geribaldi said:

I has similar issues if gg autoinject in the first process (samsung touchviz) 

No any "injection" exists.

22 minutes ago, geribaldi said:

Maybe a bug with autopause

It is not bug. it is intendent behaviour. Selected app autopaused as you selected in settings. Disable autopause for resolve this issue.

9 minutes ago, Enyby said:

No any "injection" exists.

It is not bug. it is intendent behaviour. Selected app autopaused as you selected in settings. Disable autopause for resolve this issue.

Yes i didnt mean real inject, better word is "autoselect these process"

After start gg its ask for the process to select. I ignored that everytime but gg select the launcher app by himself (low pid like 13000)

Edited by geribaldi

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, geribaldi said:

but gg select the launcher app by himself (low pid like 13000)

Yes. Currently gg can not allow have nothing selected. Because of that it selected first found process.

If this not be we can not do if user choice search or anything else but app not selected. This need many of checks. In future it can be written but not now.

24 minutes ago, PublicEnemyJere said:

I turned off auto start options

May be you mean auto pause?

The only way to fix this issue is to clear your dalvik cache. (Phone should be turn off first) Just press and hold the power button+menu+vol up. When the logo pops up on the screen unpress the power and keep holding the menu button and volume up.

I experienced this problem after i accidentally press the category of run the program without protection. Then the phone suddenly restart. So everytime i open the app or the game, phone suddenly restart itself. Even i reinstalled the game. Same problem again. So when i clear the dalvik cache on my phone, the problem disappear.

Edited by BenCleric

• Administrators

Need reboot phone manually and problem must be gone. Or run GG - it is clear all bad settings on start.

Clear dalvik cache not related. Your issue fixed not by clear dalvik cache, but because you normally reboot phone after that.