Game Guardian takes long to open and crashes game

Skullboyq

Question

Hi so i've been having this bug where game guardian won't work properly.

If i press the gg logo sometimes it takes upto 5 minutes to display the game guardian interface and then i can't press anything and it freezes 

Sometimes it even Softreboots my phone

It always seems to happen after updates i made but im not sure

If you cant understand i attached a video that explains it for itself and the video has no sound but the audio of the game is actually still playing in the background

[Oh and a extra  when i use Speedhack in any direction the game laggs and if i turn it back to 1 it still laggs]

Firmware: 6.0.1 Cyanogenmod

Model: Gt-i9515

Root Apps: Chainfire Root+Supersu, Xposed, Lucky patcher, Game guardian, Viper audio

2016-05-11-06-51-37.txt

SCR_20160511_064933.mp4

Edited by Skullboyq

51 minutes ago, geribaldi said:

Did you try it with any other game?

Maybe the chainfire root is the problem.

Its on every game and why could cf be aproblem?

• Administrators

Issue happens without GG?

I think it caused by firmware. Some problems with render. May be caused by floating icon of GG.

I do not see any connection between action in GG and freezees. look like they independent and caused by something else.

• Administrators
10 minutes ago, geribaldi said:

a option to disable the floating icon in menu

This is change nothing. Icon stay on screen but completly transparent.

5 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

Me or the GG team?

Issue present with other apps used floating window/icon? Like GameHacker/GameKiller/Mobizen.

Well i can't use game killer or game hacker (6.0.1) never even heard of mobizen anyway.  and no floating icons are no problem i have Hiromacro and scr and they never had this problem if you need any details i'm open 

Oh and i noticed, it always happened after an update and when i erased dalvik cache this didn't appear as often

You can close this if you want the answer was dalvik somehow

But i'm still having issues with speedhack it just lags the game and doesn't do anything

I could flash Stock again and see if  its my custom roms fault

Edited by Skullboyq

@Enyby don't worry anymore as i said in my previous post wiping dalvik seemed to fix it and it might have been a problem with the files being updated wrongly haven't seen a freeze after i wiped dalvik

what i still dont understand is the speedhack why does it lag and not respond to my touches after raising it up to 3 and higher but enyby can you please test the speedhack yourself on this game and post your experience?

Side note: The music is on this game is very annoying :D

Download https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crater.cctan

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Skullboyq said:

what i still dont understand is the speedhack why does it lag and not respond to my touches after raising it up to 3 and higher

Read help in app:

*    If the game does not respond to input or speedhack does not work, try using other green timers in __app_name__ settings.

@Enyby what timers did you use? It looks like this for me 

log and video.rar

I was away for quite a bit and tried out many games with speedhack all of them worked or just had no effect but none of them lagged like cctan Speedhacks.txt

Btw the reason i added the speedhack list is because i wanted to ask why cctan is the only game that lags like that and doesn't allow speedhacking

Edited by Skullboyq
Added List with working Apps

• Administrators

Uncheck all timers. Set speed like 5x. Then start game. Pause game. Go GG. Check one any timer. Return to game and check effect.

If input broken - do not use this timer. Restart game and try another. After you check all timers - do not use bad. Check all good and play.

Or check only needed. For example speed balls throw.

Timers different on device and BS. You must check yourself all timers. For me on device worked check first timer for app. All other unchecked.

It worked thanks enyby :) worked perfectly i needed to check first and fifth  and it didn't break the game 

Just curious is there a game guardian youtube channel that makes tutorials about this? There are so many features of gg i don't quite understand and would like to