Hello and please help

Hello all!! I am new to game guardian. I have been using gg for about a week and I love it. However, after I dl the new version of gg, the speedhack stop working for me for The walking dead road to survival. Can anyone help me? I am very new to this. Any help would be much appreciated.

I use gg speed hack to speed up the game speed so i can attack faster in which i can gain more points per hour. Also, I use speedhack to cut down the research time on building. In the game The Walking dead road to survival you need "world energy" for campaign mode and "raid energy" for pvp mode. Speedhack definitely comes in handy for world and raid energy. 

So how do i find previous version of game guardian? 

Thank you for your help.

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Esotrader22 said:

However, after I dl the new version of gg, the speedhack stop working for me

1 hour ago, Esotrader22 said:

So how do i find previous version of game guardian? 

On download page select needed version in change log and download link appear.

17 minutes ago, bubby666 said:

the game restarts ..... you know why?

May be something going wrong with speedhack. Try use different green timers in gg settings.

at any speed imposed the speedhack (x20, x10 x 100, x500) after about 1 minute, or when I go to a effettare gameplay, this will restart and delete all the progress. there a specific speed to be set to use makeup, because many use it? thank you

• 1 month later...
On 13/5/2016 at 10:22 PM, Esotrader22 said:

I tried 1.5 and it works. Do you know how to hack the coins? This game can get expensive without hack.

do u find something for coins?