.Sims free play (money and lp)

silentspawn

• 2 weeks later...

i don't understand what you are saying about how the cheat works. Can it be done with just a promotion shop? What is gg? please clarify

yes u will use any ingame market that is in ur city.put item in cart and look for cart value and continue till u have few results and then change it like Iwe said on start of this topic...

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much for this!! i've been beating my head against the wall trying to find a cheat that works! I had to use Gamecih to do this since I can't get gameguardian to do anything but auto close. But I did the exact steps you posted, and I now have one hundred million simonleons!!! bwah ha ha! also one hundred million lp. ;) Much thanks to ya!!

Thank you so much for this!! i've been beating my head against the wall trying to find a cheat that works! I had to use Gamecih to do this since I can't get gameguardian to do anything but auto close. But I did the exact steps you posted, and I now have one hundred million simonleons!!! bwah ha ha! also one hundred million lp. ;) Much thanks to ya!!

Ur welcome :)

• 2 weeks later...