GG's goto search hands out strange search strings

flipwilton

Question

Hi! I've been a casual user of GG for a good while and know my way around search strings pretty good, but not an expert. Recently came across a way to level up one of the characters in DC's Injustice: God's Among Us.

Basically I use one the gear cards to equip the character with, go into GG and type in that gears' code number, do a search, go back into game and remove the gear, do another search (typed '0') to narrow down to where the character is in the games' address. After that I select the one search research and tap 'goto' function.

But instead of finding the search blocks readable as usual, I'm getting strings that appears to be scrambled. Of course to make plain of the 'how I got here', my phone (Galaxy Note 3) was rooted when I was using the previous GG. Had a System UI hiccup that caused me to do a factory reset and re-rooted everything back to the way I had it. Updated GG that's when I came across this. Tried using the previous GG, but still get the same readout.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

image001.png

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

2 answers to this question

• Moderators

click the 3 dashes in top right.

Then click value format. 

You are viewing:

Dword

Float

Hex

Reverse hex

Xor

Word

Byte 

String Representation

Select the values you prefer to have visible. 

Archived