What games would you like to see guides for?

Sysadmin

• Administrators

Zenonia 4 plz, that one it doesnt work with the gameCIH...

Can anyone xplain me with game guardian please?

It's not that hard.

Also, this thread is meant for general "I want to see ___ cheated". Not "can someone make a guide for zenonia, for zen cheat?".

little empire, difficult game to cheat, even tried decompiling it but dont know what to do with .smali files =(

Little Empire ?

I think its a server side game ??

Haven't tried it yet

Sorry if Im wrong

• 4 weeks later...

Name of Game:toy defense HD

Game Version if known: 1.00.00 build 250520012

Name of Cheat:all hack

Name of Adress (if any):

Manual Steps:

What u will need:

- rooted phone

- memory hacking app (in this case gameCIH)

- a calculator (not needed if u good at math)

- a pen and a piece of paper ( also jot needed if u have a good memory)

As yes123 said in req section the in game value indeed encrypted... but I daresay with simple way of multiplying... with the multiply factor of 1184...

That's why we gonna need calculator bcause 1184 is not an easy number lol

These are the steps:

- open gamecih and then run ur game

- open shop in game and u will find this screen:

- from left bomb we label it as "b", life points ee label it as "a", and blocks we label it as "c", write them down on the paper...

- ok now we gonna search for block's value... to find it u must search for c*1184, in the picture above c value is 100 so we must search for 100*1184=118400, see below

- u will find the result with the label "c", click on it and u will see screen below

-click on "related" u will find several result

- as I mentioned above the bomb value will be labeled as "b" scroll down untill u find it

- just in case u want to verify the value if u find sum result labeled as "b" u can calculate it b*1184, in my example 45*1184=53280

- and scroll down again to find "a" value shown bellow

- after u find those three result u can change it to ur desire... but when u change it tadaaaaa GAMEHACKING DETECTED THE GAME WILL BE SHUT DOWN IN 10...9.8...and soon...lol...

- please dun forget that all this value kultiplier is 1184... so u will need to change it to 1184 multiplier too... if u change it to a random number not a multiplier of 1184 the game hacking message will be appear lol... so STICK WITH UR CALCULATOR lol

done with those 3 value now it's time to hack in game gold and life...

It's also an easy one...

- ok now start a game u will find this screen on stage 2-2

- write down gold value and ur life

- same multiplier search for gold*1184, in this stage it will be 400*1184= 473600

u will find the result labeled with "aB" select it u will find as seen bellow

- click on "related" scroll down find a adress with label "g" with value life*1184, in this stage 16*1184 = 18944 as seen bellow:

- change "aB" value to 118400000 and u can lock "g" value... it will gives u 100k gold and invincibility lol

Happy gaming