SimCity BuildIt Simoleans/Keys/Gold/XP

NoFear

Thank you it was very helpful. now i have a huge population and nothing left to do but upgrade the epic buildings. i have 445 buildings and i can do a epic project every 12 hours so it would be 222 days to finish all epic buildings. is there a way to find the timer and make it go to 0 faster or a way to upgrade epic buildings faster thank you

• Moderators
1 hour ago, CottonPker said:

Thank you it was very helpful. now i have a huge population and nothing left to do but upgrade the epic buildings. i have 445 buildings and i can do a epic project every 12 hours so it would be 222 days to finish all epic buildings. is there a way to find the timer and make it go to 0 faster or a way to upgrade epic buildings faster thank you

24hrs is dword

So if they take 12hrs

Try searching 43,200,000

Edit to 0.

Or search the 86,400,000 and edit to 0.

@NoFear Thank You for this wonderful tutorial it has helped tremendously with this game and Game Guardian in general. I've even learned to do some things differently myself from experimenting. But I have a question for you, do you know if its possible to search and edit the values for things like items or factory and commercial buildings?

20 hours ago, NoFear said:

Damn quote system.... 

What do you mean edit the items or factory? 

What is it you want to achieve? 

Increasing the number of items for example Vu or neosim items that are rare or hard to get, adding additional commercial or other buildings that are restricted to a limited amount.

• 1 month later...
On 05.05.2016 at 11:47 AM, NoFear said:

Name of Game: SimCity BuildIt

Game Version: 1.11. 8.41937
Name of Cheat: Cash/Keys/Gold/XP
Search type: Dword

Steps:

1. Open both SimCity BuildIt, and GameGuardian
  2. Gold / XP / Keys

After adding resources to a building and it shows the payout, search the amount of Gold (simoleons) it will pay you. This is a dword known value search.  Edit all results by just adding +1 increasing so every value is different (you'll see in video). Click off the building and click back. See which value it matches and edit everything back to its original value except the one you want to hack.  Directly below that value when you goto address is cash (don't bother editing, won't reward you) next 2 values are keys.  A little further down (see video) you'll find XP. DO NOT HACK XP DURING TUTORIAL. You'll break the game and have to clear data and start over.  Don't Freeze any values and claim rewards. 

**when you go do XP hack and do like 200000000 all at once. Game will crash. Reopen, you'll level up like 6 times and game crashes.  Keep doing this until it stops leveling. I would recommend not doing that and maybe give yourself like 2000 xp at a time or something.

Bypass Population Restriction

Dword known value search how many sims you need to unlock a building. Edit all results by +1 increasing all values to be different. Click back on building too see which value it matches. Edit all other values back and edit the population restriction value to 1. You can now unlock the building.

Cash

Have to get to the achievements screen. Once their dword union search qty of task and reward.  Easiest for me was the 1500000 and 32.  Edit the 1500000 to 1 and 32 to something big like 2123456789.  Claim another reward to make sure it changes to hacked value. If it does, claim it.

Videos

Gold / XP / Keys

Bypass Population Restriction

Cash

I've something weird here. Obviously it must be my mistake.

I changed the gold: wrote down 700, then increased everything by 1 and the in game amount changed. I changed everything else back to 700 and changed the gold to 250,000. It worked! (Yes, i never tried to change xp or keys).

Now the weird part... I am trying to do it again and i can't. The reason is, i can't get the first part right! I increase 1 value as i did before but when i return to the game, the value is still 700.

What am i doing wrong?

Στάλθηκε από το K6000 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I've something weird here. Obviously it must be my mistake.

I changed the gold: wrote down 700, then increased everything by 1 and the in game amount changed. I changed everything else back to 700 and changed the gold to 250,000. It worked! (Yes, i never tried to change xp or keys).

Now the weird part... I am trying to do it again and i can't. The reason is, i can't get the first part right! I increase 1 value as i did before but when i return to the game, the value is still 700.

What am i doing wrong?

Nvm, i just solved it. I erased all the previous data, started the game again and it worked.

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, Max1968 said:

good morning

I wanted to know if someone has a video of how you can increase the capacity of the warehouse, from 600 bring it we put 5000 you can
look here 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.