SimCity BuildIt Simoleans/Keys/Gold/XP

NoFear

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Kentuf said:

Latest update make it hard to find other value when searching simoleans, only exp found, and I can't find a way to hack the key, cash is still work from achievement, bypass population method also work for platinum key cost where you can't buy it with cash, but because some of the building cost less than 10 platinum key search 10 and increment too many result may cause the game to crash, so the only way to do that is search most expensive platinum key building and get it's base address ( ex: 9307xxxx ) when you find it you can search cheaper building and remove all result except some from 9307xxxx and increment the value after you find it change to zero and it will became free, buy as many as you can and store it because you need to search again when restart the game, hope you find this helpful, thanks for the tutorial NoFear

Find the money amount in the upgrading a building. 

It goes 

Money

Cash

Keys

NeoSim

Keys

Each 4 bytes apart. 

Don't do NeoSim this way without that bank, you will break the Tutorial for the bank. 

Don't bother with cash either, just use achievements. 

• Moderators
47 minutes ago, edweiz said:

every time i search the values, it is too slow.

why? please help. :(

I don't do every memory range. 

I set data in ram to 640MB. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hack works great, thanks for that.

My issue now is that whenever I go to any of my facebook friends' trade depots the game says "nothing for sale right now" even though they have items posted. Same happens when they visit my trade depot although I have lots of items posted both advertised and not. 

PS - I accidentally added NeoSims and broke the NeoSim bank tutorial so had to use the same method to upgrade the bank to accept a large number of  NeoSims.

Edited by eloraby

• Moderators
4 hours ago, eloraby said:

Hack works great, thanks for that.

My issue now is that whenever I go to any of my facebook friends' trade depots the game says "nothing for sale right now" even though they have items posted. Same happens when they visit my trade depot although I have lots of items posted both advertised and not. 

PS - I accidentally added NeoSims and broke the NeoSim bank tutorial so had to use the same method to upgrade the bank to accept a large number of  NeoSims.

I don't play the game at all, so the trade depot could be their method of "banning". 

Not entirely sure. 

And glad you figured out how to fix the Neosim currency.  Not too difficult, just another annoying step. 

This tutorial is even better than all the others as it provides you with everything you might need (plat keys& neoSims) for those that are higher up in levels. At one point I saw the instruction advising to go every 4 addresses (the ones with Dword values) but can't find it now...jump important for those that can't get it to work for you yet...just take your time, watch the video one frame at a time if you need....once you get it, you get it. 

My question is this, a friend of mine saw my city and wants me to edit his city to give him a bunch of resources but he doesn't want to root his phone etc. I keep seeing people refer to "send me your files and I will mod them", I'm guessing that I could do that too for my friend or do they still need root for the altered file to work?

ahhh, never mind about 4 bytes...that comment showed up for me once I posted

Edited by DrTSanchez
amend my comment

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, DrTSanchez said:

This tutorial is even better than all the others as it provides you with everything you might need (plat keys& neoSims) for those that are higher up in levels. At one point I saw the instruction advising to go every 4 addresses (the ones with Dword values) but can't find it now...jump important for those that can't get it to work for you yet...just take your time, watch the video one frame at a time if you need....once you get it, you get it. 

My question is this, a friend of mine saw my city and wants me to edit his city to give him a bunch of resources but he doesn't want to root his phone etc. I keep seeing people refer to "send me your files and I will mod them", I'm guessing that I could do that too for my friend or do they still need root for the altered file to work?

ahhh, never mind about 4 bytes...that comment showed up for me once I posted

So glad this was very helpful. 

I try to be a detailed as I can especially with my videos being so fast :P

Your friend, have him send you their save files located here 

Android/data/com.ea.game.simcitymobile_row/files

Backup your files. 

Delete your files folder and paste his. 

If his save is synced online, all you have to do is hack his save, sync online and done. They login to their game it'll be hacked. 

d***, that's too easy...I should make him buy a case of beer for the "effort"....no effort that is!

haha ok it censored a fairly clean word...so I will say Dang in its place

Edited by DrTSanchez
censor

• Moderators
1 hour ago, DrTSanchez said:

d***, that's too easy...I should make him buy a case of beer for the "effort"....no effort that is!

haha ok it censored a fairly clean word...so I will say Dang in its place

Hahaha 

Yea. Play it off like it's a crazy process and might take hours ;)

I like a good micro brew myself :)

• 2 months later...
On 6/11/2016 at 8:42 AM, NoFear said:

What needs to be updated...? 

nothing, i think this method already pacthed,..
but still works in last version Sim City Build It.

thank you @NoFear ^_^

_

btw, did you know how to hack Spirit Guardian Vanguard Rush.

Edited by S11Kyoshiro

Anybody Still willing to mod the gamesave? I managed to modify the gold but the cash hack nor gold key doesn't really work for me (or at least I've messed up somewhere).
Anyone who could do it for me?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.