SimCity BuildIt Simoleans/Keys/Gold/XP

NoFear

• Moderators
7 hours ago, Tornado185 said:

the tutorials that are on does not appear in the game, the codes do not work..

sorry my English is very bad

Make sure you choose correct pid in the list on GG

SimCity has 2 active PIDs in list. Both give some results, only 1 is correct. 

7 hours ago, NoFear1183 said:

Make sure you choose correct pid in the list on GG

SimCity has 2 active PIDs in list. Both give some results, only 1 is correct. 

i have version 1.13.10.45508 no work :( help

the values are not equal i tried with both and none is right.

Buddy, the version of my game is the same as yours. Just follow the steps in the video then you have it. The editing of Dwords showed by NoFear1183 are excellent because it qorks on me and difinetely it works for everyone that has the latest version also. Try this video below. I know it works since  i tried to install and uninstall the game couple of times and update it to the latest version and it still works.

simcity.mp4

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, bogart6978 said:

Buddy, the version of my game is the same as yours. Just follow the steps in the video then you have it. The editing of Dwords showed by NoFear1183 are excellent because it qorks on me and difinetely it works for everyone that has the latest version also. Try this video below. I know it works since  i tried to install and uninstall the game couple of times and update it to the latest version and it still works.

simcity.mp4

Also the guide to adding xp or keys or gold. 

The values are in new order.

Gold

Simoleans

Keys

Neosims

Keys

So avoid editing the NeoSim value before unlocking bank...  You'll have to fix it, trust me.  

You can easily hack NeoSims to 2123456789 AFTER unlocking the bank. 

Doing it before, you'll break the NeoSim tutorial. 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Kris1998 said:

@NoFear1183 bro can you able to mod simcity buildit 1.13.10 apk w/ unlimited resources? hoping for u to reply soon.. :D

No need for mod, and I'm not able to. 

Have myself or another rooted user hack your save. 

Save file is not in root location. 

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Kris1998 said:

Thanks for your reply. Just got hacked my resources thanks for your great tutorial :) Btw I logged in my gmail account to save my progress on it. Is there a possibility that my account will be banned? @NoFear1183

I can't say for certain. 

But no one has claimed being banned yet. 

hello thanks a lot for this 

in the new update the places of the "go to" values are changed . i managed to hack the gold but the first steps, 

but in this step things change: 

"See which value it matches and edit everything back to its original value except the one you want to hack.  Directly below that value when you goto address is cash (don't bother editing, won't reward you) next 2 values are keys.  A little further down (see video) you'll find XP. DO NOT HACK XP DURING TUTORIAL. You'll break the game and have to clear data and start over.  Don't Freeze any values and claim rewards. "

the values under the gold were not dword the only 225 number value only .

so how to hack the xp and keys from here?

i just need the keys hack its more important

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Rehayel said:

hello thanks a lot for this 

in the new update the places of the "go to" values are changed . i managed to hack the gold but the first steps, 

but in this step things change: 

"See which value it matches and edit everything back to its original value except the one you want to hack.  Directly below that value when you goto address is cash (don't bother editing, won't reward you) next 2 values are keys.  A little further down (see video) you'll find XP. DO NOT HACK XP DURING TUTORIAL. You'll break the game and have to clear data and start over.  Don't Freeze any values and claim rewards. "

the values under the gold were not dword the only 225 number value only .

so how to hack the xp and keys from here?

i just need the keys hack its more important

Your view settings are different. 

4bytes separation between each. 

You are seeing word and byte values between. 

Personally I only have Float Dword and String Representation as my view settings. 

I find it is easier to work with. 

3 hours ago, NoFear1183 said:

Your view settings are different. 

4bytes separation between each. 

You are seeing word and byte values between. 

Personally I only have Float Dword and String Representation as my view settings. 

I find it is easier to work with. 

thanks i skiped through the word and byte values and changed the numbers in the dword that under them. now it worked but only the golden key didnt XD but its alright iam enjoying the game thanks to you.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Rehayel said:

thanks i skiped through the word and byte values and changed the numbers in the dword that under them. now it worked but only the golden key didnt XD but its alright iam enjoying the game thanks to you.

If you DEFINITELY edited the gold key Value, might need to restart game. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Latest update make it hard to find other value when searching simoleans, only exp found, and I can't find a way to hack the key, cash is still work from achievement, bypass population method also work for platinum key cost where you can't buy it with cash, but because some of the building cost less than 10 platinum key search 10 and increment too many result may cause the game to crash, so the only way to do that is search most expensive platinum key building and get it's base address ( ex: 9307xxxx ) when you find it you can search cheaper building and remove all result except some from 9307xxxx and increment the value after you find it change to zero and it will became free, buy as many as you can and store it because you need to search again when restart the game, hope you find this helpful, thanks for the tutorial NoFear

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.