SimCity BuildIt Simoleans/Keys/Gold/XP

NoFear

• 3 weeks later...
  • Moderators
1 hour ago, holste7 said:

Hello! Thanks a bunch! This guide is totally awesome.  :DB) Will this work with the version 1.12.11.43315?

I'm pretty sure it still works. 

2 hours ago, NoFear1183 said:

I'm pretty sure it still works. 

Regarding the first video, i am having trouble getting the value to change from 700 to 722... How did you do that? I did the exact same thing in your video but value stays at 700 for Gold.

Hello again! I figured it out... Thanks again so much:D

Edited by holste7
I figured out my question for NoFear1183

On 5/5/2016 at 3:47 AM, NoFear1183 said:

**when you go do XP hack and do like 200000000 all at once. Game will crash. Reopen, you'll level up like 6 times and game crashes.  Keep doing this until it stops leveling. I would recommend not doing that and maybe give yourself like 2000 xp at a time or something.

How do I hack XP again?... Do I redo all the steps in the first video to give myself 2000 XP at a time? Or was I supposed to do it in the first hack with the Gold and Keys?

sorry to be a pest but i figured it out again...B)

Edited by holste7
figured it out again

• 4 weeks later...

It works on the latest update also. Works on me so it also works on others but we have to do a little tweek especially on gold coins. I've added everything except the xp that I'm still figuring it out how. Anyway thanks nofear1183 for sharing this, it helps a lot and hoping I will not be ban on EA server. Cheers and thanks mate.

Edited by bogart6978
Spelling

57 minutes ago, malcomx said:

i am tired of trying to hack cash from achievements..only managed to arrange coins..whenever i ty to hack an achievement ....it got freezed..need help ..plz plz plz

Send me your data and i will try to check maybe you break the game already. Maybe i can help also.

is there some txt gui? pls i can't realy follow what you do in the video you are going to fast, and my adresses are difrent from your'se

Edited by Iroha

• Moderators
On 5/22/2016 at 2:14 PM, holste7 said:
1 hour ago, Tornado185 said:

i have version 1.13.10.45508 no work :( help

I can confirm this hack still works... 

Be more detailed. "not work" is useless for me to help you. 

5 minutes ago, NoFear1183 said:

I can confirm this hack still works... 

Be more detailed. "not work" is useless for me to help you. 

the tutorials that are on does not appear in the game, the codes do not work..

sorry my English is very bad

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.