GameGuardian and iGameGuardian are now ad-free!

Sysadmin

Where do i give sugestions ? Any way i am putting them here !

Please ad more speed modes like 2.5x 3x or 7x :D there is huge step between

2x and 5x which doesn't work for online games and unsync games from server !

Like 2.5x and 3x is optimal for most games for example MC3, MC2 etc

Anyway another suggestion would be "able to lock without saving "

As we all know we have to Save a value first to make it Lockable or to access Lock Button.

Rather its great !

I am Chairmansaab btw

Please forward this to aqua

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First of all Thank u so much! :))) GameGuardian is sooo awsome!! I used a long time gameCIH

but now i found gameguardian and i delet gameCIH in 10sec ;D

Now my question: i have 500g and i found the code now i change to 90000g its going,

but when i buy now something for 5g it change back to 495g.. can u fix this? Or is this impossible?

Thank u :)))

• Administrators

First of all Thank u so much! :))) GameGuardian is sooo awsome!! I used a long time gameCIH

but now i found gameguardian and i delet gameCIH in 10sec ;D

Now my question: i have 500g and i found the code now i change to 90000g its going,

but when i buy now something for 5g it change back to 495g.. can u fix this? Or is this impossible?

Thank u :)))

Hello,

What game is doing this?

• 2 weeks later...

For people that haven't figured it out, you guys are trying to visit the link either by the mobile version of the forums or the ips comm app.

To fix the problem and download scroll down to the bottom of this page and click the light blue button that says "full version" this will take u to the desktop version of the site and now u can select downloads->official apps->igamegaurdian2

I will post a pic tut if necessary, btw to install it from and to ur phone from the iOS browser or chrome u will need ifile to install the app (.the .deb file u just downloaded)

Hope that helps