holste7

Question

Does the new or old versions of GG work on the New SimCity Build IT (v1.12.11.43315)? I've been trying for a couple of days now.. i search the vaules correctly however when i change them and back out of GG the values don't change... Anyhelp is greatly appreciated:D

5 minutes ago, Enyby said:

I do not work with this game but on russian forum have instruction for older version: http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=613739&view=findpost&p=48076706

May be it can work with new version - I do not know.

thank you... i clicked on the link you gave, but it doesnt seem to be working. I appreciate your reply though☺

1 hour ago, NoFear1183 said:

@Enyby

Could you move my thread from VIP to public for this game? 

I didn't know 4pda had similar guide posted. My guide is better since I show how to hack xp and keys:) 

Hi! Could you direct me to your guide? The guide that was suggested ( 4pda)is a little difficult to understand/follow. Thx:)

On 4/27/2016 at 8:05 AM, NoFear1183 said:

@d2dyno

Could you move this thread:

To public section of forum for me. Please and thank you. 

Hello has this thread been made public and moved from VIP yet?

2 hours ago, NoFear1183 said:

Hi! I saw you posted this... I was wondering if there could be something wrong with my profile or if I need VIP status... But what you posted is in an infinite loading cycle.., All im seeing is the little loading circle... Any ideas?