ADVENA v1.0.0 Offline

Sysadmin

• Administrators

Breathtaking Party Play Action RPG!

ADVENA: Legend of Raiders

Breathtaking Party Play Action RPG!

Two kingdoms lived peacefully in the land of Peradin: the magic users of the Nabe Alliance, and the common folk of Tems. But one day a Sacred Tree lying between their borders was found mysteriously desecrated. The two sides blamed each other, eventually leading to all out war.

Nabe struck first, but Tems was quick to answer. The forces of Nabe soon collapsed under the might of Tems, driving the Nabe King to seek the prophesized savior. And as foretold, a stranger from another world appeared in Nabe territory, with great powers and mystifying origins…

─────────────────────

Features

SIMULTANEOUSLY PLAYABLE PARTY MEMBERS

Choose between 5 unique heroes at any time, any situation!

MULTIPLE CLASSES WITH SPECIALIZED ABILITIES

Coordinate your team strategy amongst a mix of melee, ranged, casters and healers

INTELLIGENT AI ENGINE

Direct your AI partners to heal, defend or teamstrike with customizable AI controls.

BRILLIANT VISUALS MATCHED TO AN EXTENSIVE WORLD MAP

See every strike with stellar clarity in over 200 different stages!

MULTIPLAYER MODES WITH FIGHT CLUB AND MERCENARY SYSTEM

Fight other users in PvP or work with them to form powerful Raid Teams.

Attached below.

dude is this only offline or with free shopping? i download an advena version of L.B.D with free shopping but im having prob on save when i turn off my phone my save gone and game start with korean like its reset it self the game hope some one help me T_T

Well I suppose if you wanna use it on a tablet or are on a strict dataplan an offline version would be usefule in that case I guess

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2