Jmorri2011

jmorri2011

I've been in London and Paris for the past 2 weeks for me wedding anniversary I head home tomorrow but on today's tour while bicycling I had an accident and flew over my handlebars rather fast and consequently now I have a loose tooth all prayers and well wishes are welcome ill be back on and active as soon as I can type when it doesn't hurt to move my fingers

Jmorri2011

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Congratz on your wedding ainniversary and hope you feel better about your tooth, i had a similar dilemma when i was like 10 when i ran into a shopping cart and my two front (adult) teeth fell out. my mom grabbed em and stuck em back up into my gums... They took root and have been given no trouble so far.

Congratz on your wedding ainniversary and hope you feel better about your tooth, i had a similar dilemma when i was like 10 when i ran into a shopping cart and my two front (adult) teeth fell out. my mom grabbed em and stuck em back up into my gums... They took root and have been given no trouble so far.

are you joking ur mother grabbed and stuck them back that's very sad lol and painfull :(

• 2 weeks later...

Finally mostly recovered from everything incl the dental work ugh, jmorri2011's body chemistry is super resistant to both the anesthetic novocaine /lydocaine as well as the pain meds hydocodone/vicadin/oxy etc pretty much anything out there *shrug* I've been told by the doc's that its genetic and the same reason cuts bruises etc etc heal faster than norm and for that matter also the reason that I can't get drunk either lol they say its got something to do with metabolism+kidneys+liver and how they function I don't even pretend to understand it but again *shrug* at least I'm all healed and the dental works all done...

On a happier and brighter note ill be on my laptop later after I get some chores done with lots of posts as all I've been able to do while recovering for the most part was play games and hack new stuff

(although with the combo and vast amount of meds I've been on I was pretty out of it aka stoned/high as a kite/etc/pick ur description lol all thanks to the dentist and the doctor{no I don't to any drugs})

That said and even as drugged as I was, I've got a neat list of new games for u guys to try and advice if not outright tuts on how to hack them.

Jmorri2011~happy to be healed, healthy and back to business as usual lol

Thanks again for all the well wishes and stuff u guys its really appreceated

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2