Site upgrades: Experience system, chat, new themes, and much more.

Sysadmin

• Administrators

Hey guys,

Ok, so I finally found a mod for adf.ly that works. What the mod does, is activate ads for everyone, guests, members, and such, but not for admins, mods, and VIPs.

This should support the site while giving incentive to donate.

New styles have been added (Thanks PRO).

A new, and totally cool, experience (aka, reputation) system has been added (Thanks PRO). Go look for yourself at all of the new features. Such as chat, donation system, and Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ integration.

np, and I think I've got to agree with the less annoying, I was just wondering if it was supposed to still be around lol as I like to say:

"with great change and improvement comes great tinkering and tweaking" Jmorri2011

;-)

• Administrators

np, and I think I've got to agree with the less annoying, I was just wondering if it was supposed to still be around lol as I like to say:

"with great change and improvement comes great tinkering and tweaking" Jmorri2011

;-)

I like that saying :-D

Sent from my Nexus S 4G

• Administrators

Hey guys,As some of you may have noticed, we again have added a lot of features. The biggest being a downloads section. In this section, you can view apps, gamesaves, and modded apks. When you upload a file, it will automagically post a thread in the according forum, thus getting you more experience points!About 10+ mods have been added, but they are just here and there. Enjoy!

Make sure you didnt hide it, its at the very bottom of the page. should be at the top imo.

nvm i lied, i cant see it either.. lol

Edited by Fatal
i lied.

• Administrators

Make sure you didnt hide it, its at the very bottom of the page. should be at the top imo.

nvm i lied, i cant see it either.. lol

Me and PRO are working on implemintin a new chat. For now, I will activate another chat.