REQ Modern war Hack

ibrahimisadek

I have googled this and found several videos. They all have links to downloads that my anti virus says is a virius or one of those complete these offers to get download. You cannt open up game with out internet on. So it appears as though you would have to hack their server. I hope I'm wrong love the game its very hard to get gold. Hopefully some can crack this.

• 2 weeks later...

found this one but did not tried it yet can someone try it and confirm if its working for real or not....

Game is server sided but can be hacked.

2012-09-08-00-08-15.png

• Start a search under the : input name.

• type in mmoney

• you want the mmoney that has CCactiveplayer.mmoney code.

• click on the related button

• Now understand this is server sided, but all single cash purchases will not reset.

• 1st hack: you can buy anything with cash, but for this to work you need cash, so click on one of your resource buildings to collect or a small mission.

2012-09-08-00-08-40.png

Then use mmoney under codes from related and change the cash value to the value of what you're buying and lock it, note you have to do this for every purchase. Server sided resets cash amount, but repeat to buy more troops and buildings.

• 2nd hack: this one is the only gold hack I have found: This one is for instantly finish a building, but the catch is you have to wait til it only cost 5 gold, then go to mgold under related mmoney and enter 5 and lock it, then hit the instantly finish button and it will.

•3rd hack: this is for leveling up quick and getting a butt load of money and experience, so under mmoney related, scroll down! you are looking for two energy codes. The first is mlastupdateenergyvalue: and the last is mMaxenergy. You need to changed their values! I changed them to 10000 and lock them both in. You can now go to missions and tap the ***** out of some vehicles or buildings and get cash and XP without XP going down. I pick the highest XP and money missions!!! I just started playing a week ago and I'm level 62 already.

2012-09-08-00-09-11.png

2012-09-08-00-09-26.png

all credits are for WranglerRavian

I have not tried this out, but remember that most any games such as Modern War, Dark Summoner, and other similar games that have like energy that replenishes and stats but it is actually not a interactive game. then it is usually not hack-able or there is no point in hacking it. It just means that the data is connected to a server so you can not change it.