Inotia 3 - Dupe, Shop hack.

sp4wnrk

Just in case you missed it

Name search

To be frank with you, I really don't know how to implement that function. There are several reasons that I am less interested in investigating it. 1) To protect game source code, some companies would use

obfuscator, such as ProGuard, to rename every function and variable. You can not find a meaningful symbol name in such games. 2) The symbol information only exists in Java layer, many games would use C/C++ to optimize the performance. You have no chance to get the symbol name in C/C++ world. 3) To guess the symbol name is very very tricky, I wonder what is the success rate.

I don't think there would be a name search function any time soon. Unless someone decides to code that function themselves and release it to the public.

So ppl will just use GameCIH instead of GameGuardian. But it's a pity for a ppl who has ICS or newer cuz they cannot use gameguardian (no text search) nor gamecih.

EDIT: Well, has anyone found a way how to use shop hack in Inotia 3?

I have tablet which uses ICS and there arent any ROMs with gingerbread, so I cannot just use GameCIH (which provide name search function).

• 3 years later...