This ain't a proper question, but it is a feedback + ask and I cannot find a better place to give this feedback and, if it is the case, to ASK to deploy this on updates:
1) Select application - I'd like to hear another forum's people, but I'm used to start a GameGuardian and start the game. When i touch GameGuardian, Select application pops up. Well, on 6 version we were able to work without this. Sure, this is good to fix user mistakes, but I can't see a reason to hack another apk while you're using under a game. E.g. Metal Slug Attack and GameGuardian opened. Why I want to hack Nova Launcher while I'm gaming?
2) Know values: Into type, I'd love to see a fixed type, or the most used from users: we all use Dword and barely another ones. To get me what I'm asking here, just loook to value: equal is fixed and if I want to change, just touch it and make the changes.
3) Memory Ranges: most of it selectabe by default, but keep the other (slow) unckeck.
4) edit selected: if we select more than one to change, might be useful to expaned "more" by default, because I belive users do use if often when search a game with a lot of hits.
5) Updates: let us change how often GameGuardian might search for updates.
Let's how this thread works out.
By the way, I'd like to say hello to Enyby. Can't sure if you remember, but I was a member from Alpha. I'm still a member, but I figured it's time to "hang out" here.
Thanks for making this happen.