All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. View File Gang War Mafia Account Duplicator . Hello guys . It is GWM account dumplicator . Go in game if u dont have registered ur acc just register it for save acc , then execute script and new acc will be created . Go in game again amd register acc . Then do it again and again and u will do unlimite copy accounts by this script . If you have any questions ask me in comments . Submitter TopGEOYT Submitted 05/25/2019 Category Free Fire  
  3. Enyby

Suggestions?

You can set any speed in speedhack options.
  4. Enyby

GameGuardian

Look at this post and the picture to it: Using Offsets (#5nf243is) I also advise you to read the whole topic there. Just discussed your question. Usually, the depth of the pointers does not allow to restore the path to the value, especially because offsets are unknown and can be quite large. This is for the case of restarting. If the games have allocated a pointer to the stack (a rare case, but possible), then you generally will not have any chance to find something, because the starting address will not be tied to the library memory space. [added 2 minutes later] Here is another discussion you should read: Finding real offsets of IDA (#8cdn5dao)
  5. Enyby

GameGuardian

ArtMoney was written for Windows when there was no ASLR. Android was originally created, taking into account the ASLR. Therefore, many methods ArtMoney inapplicable. I think that now, on the latest versions of Windows, they also do not work if ASLR and DEP are enabled. And they are included for all processes, except for exceptions running in compatibility mode. Plus it's Windows and Linux. They have different concepts of work. Therefore, not everything that works on Windows can be transferred to Linux.
  6. BadCase

A scripting question

You can make it reopen the dialog but it will still close for a second
  7. Today
  8. oled

GameGuardian

No need to restart. It works not only with the restart but it is the most effective to filter pointers (that is why it is used in the description). For example in another level the address of some parameter will be changed. So the same as in the method but without restart. What about that?
  9. while true do if gg.isVisible() then gg.setVisible(false) main() end end
  10. CmP

GameGuardian

"Pointer search" feature in GG will find all pointers to the value, if the offset is set to 0, or to the range of values , if the offset is set to a positive integer. There may be no results or too many results. Adjust "offset" parameter accordingly. Once you have the list of pointers to desired value/structure, according to the document, you need to filter the list "until the number of pointers will not decrease". That's how filtering is done there: Obviously, this won't work for Android. So you need to think of another way to reduce the count of found pointers or simply use all of them to keep the reference to desired value. Short conclusion (and probably the answer to your initial question): filtering of found pointers on Android can not be done as described in the document, because restarting the process causes all values to relocate.
  11. Kozmoz

LUA scripting

hello simcity can I prepare a war scenario?
  12. oled

GameGuardian

It is very sad. But there are often values which sometimes change even without restarting a game. May the method (from pointers.pdf) work without restarting?
  13. CmP

GameGuardian

Yes, just as I have written in one of the previous messages.
  14. oled

GameGuardian

So does it means that need to find pointers again after every process restart and their old addresses generally can't help?
  15. CmP

GameGuardian

They don't stop to work, but their address will be different after every process restart. For example, you found a pointer. It's address is 0x5522AA00. Then you restart a process and check the address. There will be another value. It may be just some regular value or it may be a pointer, but different one, that points not to the structure/value you expect. And the pointer you have found before, will be located, for example, at address 0x4488AA00.
  16. By doing that, it works, but I can not get out of the menu. The only way out is to cancel, but I want the menu to be open while I'm not using it
  17. oled

GameGuardian

So do you mean that pointers stop to work and become useless after restarting a process?
  18. CmP

GameGuardian

Quote from the first page: While this may be true for PC, it is not for Android. On Android there is ASLR. After the process is restarted, all values change their location. Therefore, the method described in the document won't help with finding the value after the process is restarted.
  19. Version

1 download

Hello guys . It is GWM account dumplicator . Go in game if u dont have registered ur acc just register it for save acc , then execute script and new acc will be created . Go in game again amd register acc . Then do it again and again and u will do unlimite copy accounts by this script . If you have any questions ask me in comments .
  20. in speed hack add .8 option .9 is too close to regular speed and .75 too slow
  21. oled

GameGuardian

The offset is definite — it starts at the beginning of the current memory block with the desired value. Here is the step-by-step description how it works in ArtMoney (also pointer on pointer structures). Pointers.pdf
  22. Enyby

GameGuardian

If you all know and understand so - describe in detail and step by step what should be the algorithm for finding pointers with an indefinite offset. And what is the refine algorithm, after that. At least to the depth of one pointer. Even for a very good and convenient number, you will have at least 1000 results in the first search. For uncomfortable and small numbers you will have hundreds of thousands of results. You offer to spend hundreds of thousands of searches, for the reverse of the pointer? And do not forget that the search is not instant. If you are looking for something for a long time, the pointers may already change. Even if the process can be paused, there are time limits after which the network connections are closed, the system will detect that the application is not responding and can close it without asking.
  23. oled

GameGuardian

I understand that they are very different. And I am not sure about auto detecting maximum possible offset. But refining pointers by some game value should be possible but probably not easy. I remember that they use the formula - pointer address + offset. So just need to refine the final address values by some game parameter.
  24. Enyby

GameGuardian

You do not feel the difference between embedded devices and a PC. Between their capacities and capabilities. What is possible on a PC is not always possible on embedded devices.
  25. Loop it. Example: function main() local menu = gg.choice({"Menu 1", "Exit"}, nil, "Test Loop") if menu == 2 then os.exit() end end while true do main() end
  26. I like your script . You worked hard . But encryption is too weak . Dec file by decoding team on telegram (new channel): https://t.me/GGLuaDEC/21
  1. Load more activity