All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Search "double/E" and you can get it
  3. View File No Humanity hack gems and coins You can buy unlimited deluxe chest and buy the coin pack for gems. You can buy coins by restarting game and buying coins for gems or buy the first and second pack directly. Submitter Nobody_No Submitted 04/25/2024 Category LUA scripts  
  4. I had dump the game and got dump.cs file (by ll2dumper ) But when i take offset in file and use it in Field_Offset_Finder V3 to find value It show nothing (even at 32bit mode) So , i need some advice to find real value from offset in dump.cs The name of the game is : Wasteland Story
  5. Hello i'd love if any one send toturial how to hack gem cuz it not work @FloatKey@MonkeySAN
  6. Version 1.0.0

7 downloads

You can buy unlimited deluxe chest and buy the coin pack for gems. You can buy coins by restarting game and buying coins for gems or buy the first and second pack directly.
  7. What is the ID of the dodo and the nyctosaurus? Please
  8. I think @nok1aBrother he can do it.
  9. After the script, the count of the selected sun is considered to be 1000. Can this be somehow fixed?
  10. View File Car Racing Games Offline - endless cash Start game, Load script, done I found game while in rooted virtual master I checked playstore in unrooted phone & can't find game Submitter Jamieq Submitted 04/24/2024 Category LUA scripts  
  11. Yesterday
  12. Version 2.1.1

19 downloads

Start game, Load script, done I found game while in rooted virtual master I checked playstore in unrooted phone & can't find game
  13. @nok1a hey can u check this game its same like playdoku ,
  14. u cant go aove level 5 even u hack all items because after lev 7 the ask u to merge for inchi tape
    the only lua that i can find and its working pretty well, some features dont work but most do
  15. please update and some features dont work like resources or win+fly and could you make flat adventure map for 64bit
  16. Hai itsSC I want you to update your Last Day on earth script please I like the future don't add another fitur only update for new version gg and game and add for 32 bit please you have telegram or yt? Please reply me my idol
  17. View File The Witch's Knight4.3.1[X64] ::FUNCTION:: -Hight Stats Skill -Free Summon [Special functions] -Daily Shop [Special functions] -Pass Reward [Special functions] -Attendance Reward [Special functions] and other hack functions in the next update. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ If you like my work, I can donate to support it here. PAYPAL: https://paypal.me/nopp38 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ::For more information and to follow up on new works before anyone else, please contact:: >>TELEGRAM GROUP<< SC-VöLKER https://t.me/+KZy3fTmpNf9mZDg1 Submitter Moonslasher Submitted 04/24/2024 Category LUA scripts  
  18. Version 1.0.0

36 downloads

::FUNCTION:: -Hight Stats Skill -Free Summon [Special functions] -Daily Shop [Special functions] -Pass Reward [Special functions] -Attendance Reward [Special functions] and other hack functions in the next update. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ If you like my work, I can donate to support it here. PAYPAL: https://paypal.me/nopp38 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ::For more information and to follow up on new works before anyone else, please contact:: >>TELEGRAM GROUP<< SC-VöLKER https://t.me/+KZy3fTmpNf9mZDg1
  19. wrenee2

What VM should i use?

downloading the modded apk hopes its not a virus
  20. Tysm for sharing that but I am trying to dump it myself. I started finding new name for exported functions with ida
    A really nice mod and the creator is an awesome guy ... Thanks for helping me solve the internet problem again
  21. APEXggV2

Name Change Script

x=gg.getResults(1) x[1].name="BlahBlah" gg.setValues(x) gg.addListItems(x)
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.