All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. TheRealYiDa

Hack

i have recently been spammed/black mailed from a google account, i was wondering if game guardian could hack his google password that way i could get into his account and stop him. Is that possible?
  3. I want to do one but i dont know how :(
  4. Today
  5. @Semfreefire use speed hack only for team deathmatch and clash squad and the maximum speed must be 9 [added 2 minutes later] @Semfreefire the script is working for me and my friends change your device and try it because after update the game takes a heavy load on phone thats why game and script crashes
  6. The script is not working after update the game crashes Please help
  7. You are blind? Idea listed above your post.
  8. So i tried the dword search of coin but also i find it and whenever i tried to edit it comes back to it's original Value. Then i tried Fuzzy Search And Finded this Value 841,757,194(always change as coin value change) I freeze this value and also it works. The coin value gets stuck but whenever i try to edit the game crashes or it shows some random character s at coin value. Plz Help anyone
  9. @Huang888 @BreadKiller has left the project and released source: Real Racing 3 Hack (#5a1m3xpf)
  10. Hello friend, I received the email that you quit real racing three, so I want to ask you one thing, can you decrypt the 3.0.0 version of the real racing three script and send it to me. I want to study searching by signature, and then modify another value of the offset. thank you very much. RR3 Hack 3.0.0.lua
  11. @Enyby I have gg installed on my simulator and using it on offline games, just looking for someone to help me on what I sent. So if u can help, or at least give me an idea, ı would appreciate
  12. Boss45

Archero Script

U need to play a match with them to permanently keep Them
  13. El_dorado

HOMESCAPES

I'll start working on that man
  14. Yah, no work.. and wall hack no work too
  15. Peeters

HOMESCAPES

Can you do same script for Gardenscape please ?
  16. When using speed hack the the script crashes. Also get an update on "'Shoot Faster" or "Butten Rains" that will be much better. Thanks for the script!
    Works great. Thx for the script.
  17. You can try but it is not 100% guarantee that it will work
  18. any chance this works for Cyber Hunter since they are built on same framework?
  19. How to duplicate items in version 1.665? Please let me know. Thanks!
  1. Load more activity