All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Huang888

help me please

I want to express in the script to modify the value of another address with the address offset of -55 as -500. [added 1 minute later] I have read the "Help" several times, and I have not found the tutorial I need. Maybe I don’t have enough understanding. . . . [added 3 minutes later] Is there a friend who can write a script, help me modify it, thanks
  3. Why you ask here? Ask friend again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again.
  4. GameCrasher

help me please

I dont know how to create lua files in function for so I did what I understood what you wanted in basic lua help me.lua
  5. I asked a friend and he said to hide values with b64 then hide base, hide function with double obfuscated string, add binary protection then convert to binary, how do I do that?
  6. Enyby

help me please

https://gameguardian.net/help/
  7. Very easy. Add at script start: gg.alert('Please do not log script execution. I ask, no, I beg you!')
  8. Huang888

help me please

Please help me modify the script to make it run correctly. I am a novice, groping myself, I do not know how to do scripts. Thank you, my friends. I hope someone will reply to me. help me.lua
  9. How do I add anti log to my script?
  10. View File Batman and The Flash Hero Run Menu - Unlimited Coins - Unlimited Gems - Unlocked Characters Enjoy and give a five-star rating Watch the video of my YouTube channel "Game Lovers Villa" and SUBSCRIBE Submitter El_dorado Submitted 06/05/2020 Category LUA scripts  
  11. Please can anyone direct me on how to hack dream league Soccer 2020 coins. Is their anything i can do about it. See picture of game below
  12. Version 1.0.0

64 downloads

Menu - Unlimited Coins - Unlimited Gems - Unlocked Characters Enjoy and give a five-star rating Watch the video of my YouTube channel "Game Lovers Villa" and SUBSCRIBE
  13. I can't hack gunship battle.. I'm a beginner and I've watch several tutorials, yet each time I input a value in the search, the results get me confused. I wish I could download a script on it for east hacking.
  14. I've checked the game. It seems difficult to hack. Coins return back to their original amount. And no purchase from the store can be hacked. I'll still continue working on it bro
  15. 42retro

Roblox

I want to customize my size is that possible?
  16. Yesterday
  17. Thanks, I did not know about the formula calculator. I still would prefer a direct integration in gg because now I need 17 steps to change a value instead 5 before. But as a workaround it is enough. Thank you.
  18. Enyby

Riskware

Why sky is blue? Why some people does not have brain? Why topic starter is so stupid? (It is not confirmed, but I will be ask like that is confirmed and true assumption - topic starter do same with his question, so it is allowed for me too)
  19. If you know xor key you can input = value ~ xor_key
  20. nalcwap

Riskware

no worry if you download here, now if download in other site be carefull, here is the oficilal site noworry and of course this app not have virus
  21. Collen

Riskware

Why does GG have riskware?
  22. Emarkx

Having Problem

If the number you hacked became smaller even though you put a larger number, it means the game detected you hacked it. So they make it smaller as a penalty for hacking. Try changing the unload level of game guardian to "Level 2" and maybe root your device. Then try hacking something else in the game.
  23. Emarkx

Roblox

So what you want game guardian to do for you?
  1. Load more activity