All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. It can be any. 6.5 or 6.8 maybe even 5.0, maybe more new. Does not matter.
  3. can someone learn me or make some video tutorial hack spina in Toram Online? im see many video hack in this forum and still not understand how to hack Toram online Spina thats mean like Money in game
  4. which version of ida do you use?
  5. Enyby

Archero Script

Edit time is limited for prevent bad use.
  6. Round up to full page: 003D5000. 003D5000 + 5170 = 003DA170 Goto (key G): We here: We can press X and go on.
  7. Why cant the script work on emulator? Im just curious
  8. Zig

Revo Full Decrypt

Interesting...
  9. 0x5180 in .bss section.
  10. setValues can edit many values. Just call setValues on table with many items.
  11. Today
  12. sky25

Archero Script

@ItsSC Is your 5-10 day old account still active or has it been wiped? My main account is stuck on a "warning page" that tells me NOT to use illegal 3rd party programs. I can't get rid of it. I think it's the dev's new way of "banning" accounts. Anyone else got this stuck-prompt message that keeps coming back?
  13. TopGEOYT

Revo Full Decrypt

It is not war . It is just deafeating revo for everyone stop using his encryption .
  14. lol noob stop decompile war
  15. MrCanan

Archero Script

Hi all, Why I can't edit anymore my message? (Especially when the message is the last one of the post) Thank you.
  16. TopGEOYT

Revo Full Decrypt

Hello guys. It is message for everyone who want to decrypt revo scripts . I can now full decrypt any revo encryption . Yes yes , full decrypt . If you want PM me on telwgram but no cost cheap . At least 8$ . Come and lets fack to @Revoxtical together .
  17. Hello, I thought I would start by just saying hi to everyone on here. My name is Tim. It's an honor to be part of this forum and I look forward to meeting some of you on here. I decided to join the forum because I have run into a problem with a game I have been playing for a while now. I don't want to go into much detail about it here as this is not the place for that but I will say I sadly have had to turn to Game Guardian to see if it can help correct the problem that is in the game. One thing I have learned from this app so far is how games are made. It is quite interesting. But I still have much to learn. And I am sure this is a great place to do that. So with that being said, again it is a honor to be here and you all take care.
  18. I think that would only be possible through ida
  19. If know that this is static address of coins? And I reverse libgame.so what address should i be looking for during static analysis of LIbgame.so to find coins ? @Enyby @NoFear
  20. Are u saying that how to edit multiple values in saved list?
  21. In lua scripting i know about setValues but i can only edit some not all help me pls
  22. can possible / impossible :v maybe depends on game
  23. Like edit many values in the save list items ty
  24. What? Sounds like gibberish. Explain in detail what is at stake.
  1. Load more activity