All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. for version 1.44.2.f2565 x64bit it's not perfect, but should be enough for you to get some hacks with CriticalOps=DUMP(1.44.2.f2565)[x64].txt
  3. I made a script that can create a dump file for this game.. it will be missing some information, like enum values, and data type for fields, but majority of information will be useful for hacking. Wait.. I'll post here for you soon..
  4. Today
  5. 𝑩𝒓𝒐 𝒓 𝒖 π’•π’‚π’π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 π’‘π’“π’†π’—π’Šπ’π’–π’” 𝒄𝒐𝒅𝒆 π’‘π’“π’π’—π’Šπ’…π’†π’… π’ƒπ’š @NoFear𝒃𝒓𝒐 ? π’Šπ’” 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒅𝒆 π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’ π’˜π’π’“π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ˆ ?
  6. APEXggV2

Get process size

maybe just get range lists , first results start address, and last index end adress and subtract... idk if this would work how you want though not sure if this would account for propagated data when game is loading...
  7. View File Text Encoder Wanna send Private message to Public Group?, Use this tools for your privacy! A useful tools for sending your secret message, can send any type of message/text/Game Value. Note: A higher version may be different so make sure you have the same version if you wanna decrypt your secret message. Submitter PhantomGameID Submitted 04/20/2024 Category Tools  
  8. View File Hero Survival IO1.5.0[x64] ::FUNCTION:: -Hight Stat -Hight Speed -Skill Tree Hack -Hack Gold -Hack Ruby -Hack Stamina -Unlock Vip [SPECIAL FUNCTIONS] -Unlock Hero [SPECIAL FUNCTIONS] -Unlock Assistant [SPECIAL FUNCTIONS] -Unlock BattlePass [SPECIAL FUNCTIONS] -Item In Bag 99999 -Speed Enemy -Spaw Enemy 250000 -Reward End Game and other hack functions in the next update. β–°β–±β–°β–±β–°β–±β–°β–±β–°β–±β–°β–±β–°β–± ::For more information and to follow up on new works before anyone else, please contact:: >>TELEGRAM GROUP<< SC-VΓΆLKER https://t.me/+KZy3fTmpNf9mZDg1 Submitter Moonslasher Submitted 04/20/2024 Category LUA scripts  
  9. Guys the code provided by NoFear works just fine. Just make sure you are using the the arm8 version of the APK. And that the app is updated to 7.0.0 and above as some emulators were not working with the older versions
  10. Version 1.5.0

13 downloads

::FUNCTION:: -Hight Stat -Hight Speed -Skill Tree Hack -Hack Gold -Hack Ruby -Hack Stamina -Unlock Vip [SPECIAL FUNCTIONS] -Unlock Hero [SPECIAL FUNCTIONS] -Unlock Assistant [SPECIAL FUNCTIONS] -Unlock BattlePass [SPECIAL FUNCTIONS] -Item In Bag 99999 -Speed Enemy -Spaw Enemy 250000 -Reward End Game and other hack functions in the next update. β–°β–±β–°β–±β–°β–±β–°β–±β–°β–±β–°β–±β–°β–± ::For more information and to follow up on new works before anyone else, please contact:: >>TELEGRAM GROUP<< SC-VΓΆLKER https://t.me/+KZy3fTmpNf9mZDg1
  11. Decor Merge - Fashion Renovate Any one please hack this game https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.furywing.decoration.merge&hl=en&gl=US
  12. Ok, so. Another acc banned. This time I only used same hacks as before I got banned first time, but Caps hack. Looks like they ban Caps hack now, unfortunately. Not that we need it that much, but I wanted to have then just in case game gets better protection and I won't be able to manipulate it as I like. I'll try one more time, the last one. Without Caps hack. If I get banned, I'll quit it and will play AngelWolf's mod only.
  13. Version 1.0

15 downloads

Wanna send Private message to Public Group?, Use this tools for your privacy! A useful tools for sending your secret message, can send any type of message/text/Game Value. Note: A higher version may be different so make sure you have the same version if you wanna decrypt your secret message.
  14. Game link:- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubisoft.invincible.guardians.globe.idle.superhero.rpg.battle.afk It's easily hackable you could change the value of character levels Can anyone make a script for this
  15. The values in the game are not encrypted, the data type is "Dword", the search region is "Anonymous". Find the value that is responsible for the character's level, add the address to the save list and make an offset of 8. This way you will get two values that are responsible for the level of the character and for the level of equipment.
  16. try place the apk at windows folder the command should be like this: adb install --bypass-low-target-sdk-block β€ͺC:\Users\luisc\Downloads\GameGuardian.101.1.apk
  17. Fail to install the hidden app after install through adb
  18. [ @APEXggV2 ] --- Haven't tried F1VM myself. Can you install magisk on it? It would be better that way. ---
  19. this is most likely a detection of the virtual machine itself, try using vphonegaga/or using spaces such as dual meta, gspace, etc Or use Emulator like BlueStacks (u can turn off root when load game and turn on when u already in game/use magisk)
  20. HorridModz

Get process size

I'm wondering if there's some way to do it by seeing the highest address in the game. Like if I can somehow find the base address of the game, then I do an address search for base address + 0x1AD27480 (450000000) - equivalent to 450 million, or 450 mb. Then if the search comes up with a result, game process size is at least 450 MB. Could that work?
  21. Uh-oh, that's weird! For me, it works fine. Maybe if you make a new emulator and move from 32bit to 64bit, or vice versa, it will work?
  22. Sorry, I no longer maintain that script. That sucks, looks like pixel gun 3d is detecting gameguardian. This is device-specific, it seems, and not an issue with my script. So I can't help you - sorry! Perhaps you can ask around and see if anyone else has managed to circumvent this detection.
  23. Okay, that's what I figured. You're right about the block not being continuous; sorry. @CmPprovided actual code which solves that problem by trying to allocate continuously, but I have no idea how often that would work and the tendency of it to fail (I'm unaware of how the kernel decides where to allocate the memory). A solution to that might be to allocate the first block in an obscure region (maybe an unused memory region, like c++ heap, would work? This is a gray area for me, so I wouldn't really know.) where you are sure there's enough consecutive space. If I were you, I would first take CmP's code and play around with it, seeing if you encounter any issues.
  24. Can you update please? Also can you tell me how to do it, what value should Δ± search ?
  25. HorridModz

Get process size

Hi, I have a hex patch that must be run when the game's process size is before approximately 450 MB. After this point, the game has gotten to the point in its initialization where the function I am patching has already been called. So, if you patch it when the game's process size is over around 450 MB, it will not work. I'm trying to write a script to do this patch. I want the script to detect if the game's process size is below 450 MB, and if not, tell the user to restart the game. However, I couldn't find anything for this in gg.getTargetInfo() or any other functions. So, I'm stumped on how to do this. I've given up with gameguardian and, as a workaround I'm now just trying to locate some kind of value in memory or function in the game that can give me a hint on the process size or initialization progress. My best guess right now is to see how much the game has loaded by finding the function that reports the % loaded. Is there any way to do this natively in gameguardian? Or is there any easy workaround I can use? Thanks!
  26. Yesterday
    There you go Apex for your hard work and this tool is also helpful
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.