All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. prohackergg26

saved help

Friends I am I want to change how do I do pls help (ie saved)
  3. Today
  4. Komut dosyası bitti: Belki bu komut dosyasının GameGuardian'ın en son sürümüne ihtiyacı vardır. En son sürüme güncellemeyi deneyin. Script error: luaj.LuaError: @/storage/emulated/0/Download/u/başlıksıze.lua:13 ` Menu = gg.multiChoice({' 🕹Developer Mode'..test, ''.. coba, '☠Antires'..testz, ' ..cobaz'},nil,'BordoGt Subscribe') ` attempt to concatenate string and nil level = 1, pc = 12 stack traceback: /storage/emulated/0/Download/u/başlıksıze.lua:13 in function 'Main' /storage/emulated/0/Download/u/başlıksıze.lua:146 in main chunk [Java]: in ? at luaj.LuaValue.error(LuaValue.java:1076) at luaj.LuaValue.concatmt(LuaValue.java:2619) at luaj.LuaValue.concatTo(LuaValue.java:2587) at luaj.LuaString.concat(LuaString.java:358) at luaj.LuaClosure.execute(LuaClosure.java:401) at luaj.LuaClosure.call(LuaClosure.java:145) at luaj.LuaValue.callNotNull(LuaValue.java:3234) at luaj.LuaClosure.execute(LuaClosure.java:456) at luaj.LuaClosure.call(LuaClosure.java:145) at android.ext.Script.runScript(Script.java:5584) at android.ext.Script$ScriptThread.run(Script.java:5365)
  5. Pardon, all 1E numbers to 0E
  6. ok can you explain how to hack this game i have root now. pls help me
  7. Read help about unexpected shutdown.
  8. hey so what value do you search to change the skills?
  9. How do you choose a custom lua like for example Instead of this: LuaR� @@A@�printhelp Like Could You Do This?: LuaBacon� @@A@�printhelp Or something like that? Please let me know. Thanks!
  10. Booingot

Hero Hunters

Can pay a little for this job
  11. Rs92ks

Help me

:19 is minimal for my values. Try for your.
  12. Hello Guys, I'm new to making lua scripts, I want to make lua scripts for pubg. I watched a video on YouTube in which the tutor showed about how to find color hack value in Game Gaurdian. So, he directly selected the memery range as Bad Memory and directly search 8200 as DWORD in search and he got almost 100 results then he try editing one by one to find the exact value. I followed the same and successfully got the value. But My question is how he knows directly that he has to search for 8200 in DWORD in Bad Memory range. I mean he can choose any number but he chooses 8200. I also want to know how to guess the particular number for particular hacks and how to know in which memery range I will find That value. Please some expert please help me as I'm new and I wanna develope but Confused how to filter exact value quickly from thousands of values. Thanks. Please reply...
  13. JacOq

Archero Script

I think that all the hacks in the script doesn't work now, it always says "hack failed"
  14. Hey guys. Don't know if someone already posted this, but this past couple weeks when I use GG, inside paralel space, NO ROOT on my phone, it kept unload from my game automatically. 1. I open paralel space 2. I open GG 3. I open my game 4. When my game finish loading, sometimes the GG icon is already gone from my screen. 5. I log out from my game. Repeat step 2 and 3 6. If I'm lucky, GG stays at my game for couple of minutes and then it disappeared again. Guys, need advice on how to proceed. This frustrated me, when I need to relax while playing games . BTW, I hope to keep using the virtual space because I don't want to root my phone Thx before
  15. VNGEO

Help me

So you mean gg.getvalueRanges ? Spending 20 min read help and still don't understand I need this for my script.
  16. What? All 150 million of them???
  17. I tried to open 5.5-5.8 levels via changing all 0D numbers to 1D while in research menu.
  18. Enyby

Help me

Maximal group search size Read the help.
  19. VNGEO

Help me

What is the " :512 " part ? How to change it ?
  20. function example() gg.clearResults() gg.setRanges(4) gg.searchNumber('1;1;1;1.7682028e19::13',gg.TYPE_FLOAT) ::deflg:: gg.searchNumber('1',gg.TYPE_FLOAT) gg.getResults(1) gg.editAll('6',gg.TYPE_FLOAT) ::choiod:: menu=gg.choice({'Success' ,'Fail','Cancel',},nil,'Result?') if menu == nil then gg.alert('Choose') goto choiod end if menu == 1 then ok() end if menu == 2 then goto deflg end end Edit for your code.
  21. 1. U know noclip value 2. Use GG record script 3. Search and edit noclip value to get noclip 4. Done
  22. Rs92ks

Group search

Copy founded values as a group search and you see min. value
  1. Load more activity