All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. NoFear

Help me on hex edit

You could also do this offset 93CD08 Mov w1, #1 Will set all characters to price of 1 gem (not upgrade) including inapp characters.
  3. Today
  4. i think im already done that....or similar to it...more or less. i was stuck at loading screen(loading bar full)...but i can clearly heard the sound of the radio...(me always put welcome mat near it) restarted the game...still stuck at loading...and still can heard the radio sound. clearly i was in the game...but with loading screen stuck. i just let it run....overnight...and went to sleep. long story...short...next day.. i was able to get into the game with my character dead body in the house.
  5. gg.searchNumber("-6,355,660,580,250,976,256", gg.TYPE_QWORD) --gg.searchNumber('1.40283e10', gg.TYPE_FLOAT) No any problem. 2251_half_mute.mp4
  6. Is there any way I search this value?
  7. Scripts always work in English locale. Dot is decimal separator.
  8. Ok guys, just saved a blocked game. Before modifying anything, Take a ss of your inventory so you know what might be bugging, revert latest stuff you changed that might have bugged. Then restart , wait on loading. My character died and was able to get in game . I guess the loading is visual for us. Bur you have to be in your home before the bug
  9. View File Script pubg mobile hacker properties new. vip ins https://www.instagram.com/abdallah_iraqu/ tik tok http://vm.tiktok.com/Raq138/ Submitter abdallah222 Submitted 12/09/2019 Category PUBG  
  10. I am wanting to search the number: -6.355.660.580.250.976.256Q, but when I button to search it gets the results, but when I button to search in script, gg.searchNumber ("- 6.355.660.580.250.976.256", gg.TYPE_QWORD), the value searches another, -6 changes to -5, as if it were a random search, and that's amazing, because it only happens with large numbers, like 1.40283e10, it searches the script 1.40283e11 .
  11. NoFear

Help me on hex edit

Gdb + gg... One day I'll get around to creating a full gdb + gg guide.
  12. J1Re1d

Help me on hex edit

Could you make a video of how you found these values?
  13. NoFear

Help me on hex edit

Offset (Arm64) 8B13B4 Original hex 0100150B Edit to 0100154B Energy will increase instead of decrease.
  14. NoFear

Help me on hex edit

Gotcha. You want to edit the lib... Hold on
  15. Yesterday
  16. Hi man, could you help me hacking the game? I have no idea how to do it
  17. Switching packs still works for you guys ?
  18. J1Re1d

Help me on hex edit

Change the values I know. but I wanted to know the hex of the values, because when I change the hex of the energy it doesn't get infinite energy. Ex: The energy-changing address (example address) is C830FCB, so when I look up the address in XA - libil2cpp.so, it tells me the reverse hex: 7f 45 4c 46 .ELF, but when I change this hex nothing happens.
  19. Version 1.0.0 AMIQ

37 downloads

ins https://www.instagram.com/abdallah_iraqu/ tik tok http://vm.tiktok.com/Raq138/
  20. J1Re1d

Help me on hex edit

Game: Soul Knight https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ChillyRoom.DungeonShooter Value: 180 Address: BC Type: Anonymous, Dword
  21. NoFear

Mario Kart tour

Still a way to add them (coins and tickets)
  22. Script ended: Script error: luaj.LuaError: load /storage/emulated/0/Download/night ninja 9.lua: luaj.LuaError: /storage/emulated/0/Download/night ninja 9.lua:15 `}, nil, "FRAG VIP HACKS\night ninja 9")` invalid escape sequence near '"FRAG VIP HACKSð\ð' at luaj.LuaValue.error(LuaValue.java:997) at luaj.Globals.loadfile(Globals.java:253) at android.ext.Script.runScript(Script.java:5535) at android.ext.Script$ScriptThread.run(Script.java:5337) Caused by: luaj.LuaError: /storage/emulated/0/Download/night ninja 9.lua:15 `}, nil, "FRAG VIP HACKS\night ninja 9")` invalid escape sequence near '"FRAG VIP HACKSð\ð' at luaj.compiler.LexState.lexerror(LexState.java:295) at luaj.compiler.LexState.escerror(LexState.java:525) at luaj.compiler.LexState.read_string(LexState.java:663) at luaj.compiler.LexState.llex(LexState.java:790) at luaj.compiler.LexState.next(LexState.java:846) at luaj.compiler.LexState.testnext(LexState.java:994) at luaj.compiler.LexState.explist(LexState.java:1460) at luaj.compiler.LexState.funcargs(LexState.java:1479) at luaj.compiler.LexState.suffixedexp(LexState.java:1574) at luaj.compiler.LexState.simpleexp(LexState.java:1628) at luaj.compiler.LexState.subexpr(LexState.java:1741) at luaj.compiler.LexState.expr(LexState.java:1759) at luaj.compiler.LexState.explist(LexState.java:1459) at luaj.compiler.LexState.assignment(LexState.java:1854) at luaj.compiler.LexState.exprstat(LexState.java:2176) at luaj.compiler.LexState.statement(LexState.java:2273) at luaj.compiler.LexState.statlist(LexState.java:2290) at luaj.compiler.LexState.body(LexState.java:1449) at luaj.compiler.LexState.funcstat(LexState.java:2163) at luaj.compiler.LexState.statement(LexState.java:2246) at luaj.compiler.LexState.statlist(LexState.java:2290) at luaj.compiler.LexState.mainfunc(LexState.java:2306) at luaj.compiler.LuaC$CompileState.luaY_parser(LuaC.java:121) at luaj.compiler.LuaC.compile(LuaC.java:99) at luaj.Globals.compilePrototype(Globals.java:357) at luaj.Globals.loadPrototype(Globals.java:345) at luaj.Globals.load(Globals.java:265) at luaj.Globals.loadfile(Globals.java:247) ... 2 more
  23. I found The racing gold adress but i cant get more then 300 gold per day, is it possible to go around it? I only want gold and ticket, none of previuse metod for ticket are working anylonger.
  24. View File FRAG PRO shooter v1.5.2 chests hack script whitout root This scrip is beta full verson is comming soon... enjoy the beta script Submitter nightninja9 Submitted 12/09/2019 Category LUA scripts  
  25. Hey guys. I tried to manipulate gold or mushrooms in shakes and fidget on bluestacks. Didn´t work for me. Is it even possible to change some values and when how? Here is the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.playagames.shakesfidget&hl=de I´m counting on you Greetings KraftSuppe
  26. hey bro how did you do that? could you explain, im trying this by my self but no success...
  1. Load more activity