All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Lewiz

Last Day On Earth

don't use mail box , gg script . Banned id in server or delete Save data if crash n detection keffir... I want to change data id has and clone save data .
  3. Lewiz

Last Day On Earth

Jack-o-Lantern","35;7667814;7209074;7602281;7471221;6226021;6357096;7077996;7798895;6619237;6226030;7667824;7340141;6881387;6226030;6357091;6553710;6619244::69
  4. Today
  5. does anybody know the flower in a vase code?
  6. survival guides...??? or you mean something like this...
  7. yeahh... it was an easy task..for someone searching all those ids...and put it in the script.
  8. Oh ok no worries bro thanks my GG is 87.7 anyway hahaha
  9. ItsSC

Last Day On Earth

If you found 10000 results in your current GG version, it will still show 10000 results in newest version. What I meant not work for last version is my calculator. Script that you using now does not have the calculator yet, so no affect.
  10. Do you know what GG version does the chopper gas tank work for?
  11. ItsSC

Last Day On Earth

That wont happen in next update. I had made a new calculation for script but somehow not work for newest version GG.
  12. Lol I'll just wait until you have updated it to use that hack lol as the rest work apart from the chopper gas tank as that takes forever to search for the addresses as there is a lot to go through hahaha
  13. ItsSC

Last Day On Earth

Well , somehow it work for me. Nevermind, i had fixed it but haven't update yet.
  14. Definitely doesn't work for me hahaha as the percentage just goes down lol until i use food lol
  15. ItsSC

Last Day On Earth

Means it's actually successful. Your fullness had already fixed at 100% . But just that message show you "Hack failed".
  16. You need to use the pickup hack then go and pick up fibre or mining ore and it will add it. [added 3 minutes later] One question bro, does it mean that it will go down but i wont die? Sorry for being dumb
  17. ItsSC

Last Day On Earth

I guess Never hungry and thirst hack success. Just I coded in wrong order, so everytime show failure. Actually it is working and notify you it fail. ....
  18. Sorry. Don't mind I ask.. How to use the survival guide?
  19. Nobody can answer me It's to hard...
  20. Please help me to find value black desert mobile. Thx. Maybe can teach me for search value use GG
  21. Yea i just use the pick up menu to get the survival guide and the do the magic split till i have at least 1000 guides
  22. View File Simple hack for Critter Clash Test hack: Do not coppy my code because it's free Link game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.critterclash.android.prod Use Parallel Space to launch game Use Google Play to save game data if you have trouble signing in to your Google account. Try with old version of Parallel Space and Google play Link: Submitter 5G_Controller Submitted 12/11/2019 Category LUA scripts  
  23. character level hack is so easy to do it manually...in case the script failed for you.
  24. is there a problem with the script? untill this morning worked fine , now when i try to load the script it ask me to "check my internet connection" i even restarted everything redownloaded the script etc.
  25. @ItsSCLove this script, the only about it is i cant seem to get the never hungry and thirst and the character level to work, as it keeps saying failed to fix hunger and failed to hack your level
  1. Load more activity