All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Also try dungeon chronicles and Alchemists MMORPG
  3. So I figured out how to edit my coin value for Aucurus Online MMORPG at first everything worked here's what I did:::::: Scan the amount of Coin 800,500 coin for example Use some coin buying potion in the General store:100 coin cost Then After Scan Edit Value of 800500 To 800400 Refine search Use some coin buying potion again 800400 . Edit Adress to 800300 Find all Values Matching Coin Remove all the rest of the non matched Edit addresses of to Max Number. save it Buy Something with Coin..and it sets to whatever number between 1-2billion Now ever since I did it the first time here's the problem everything works except it says insufficient funds when I try to do buy anything but I have 2billion coin...did I do something wrong..? Also can anyone write up how to change levels like EXP XP ect. I tried this Start Game Open Game Guardian Select Memory Ranges Uncheck JH JAVA HEAP Uncheck Chi C++HEAP Uncheck Ca C++ alloc Uncheck Cd C++data Uncheck Cb ++bss Uncheck PS:PPSSPP keep A: Anonymous Checked Fuzzy Search /Select Data Type:Double GET XP EXP Open Game Guardian How has the Value changed More button Difference= EXP earned from monster Example 80.0 Select N=O+D Collect more EXP XP Earned from a monster Check Value Changes Edit address as Double =Value Change Goto the box = = I wrote this all down on my dictionary so bare with me lol Select the 2 values the value above and below the yellow highlighted value Edit 2 addresses as D-word The Value Replace a Number Higher Example :1,098,988 change to 1,198,988 Collect more EXP..EXP Changes to Max I tried everything to get it to work on different games I'm finding more and more games and I'm getting more and more tech savy wizard I just wanna know if there's anything I'm doing wrong I tested this process on games like Aucurus Online MMORPG Sword Fantasy Works and others like it probably if yah can help find a level changer plz Thanks pleaseput our brains together not mine but 0.o someone -,0 Enby lol Enby is like pewdiepie Pewdiepie =the face of YouTube Enby =the face of Game Guardian lol
  4. Today
    Detected game modifier gow can i fix it ?
  5. open fail. You get in "file" nil. And next line crash script.
  6. This is some code file = io.open(g.sel[1]..'X', 'w') file:write("") file:close() local filex = io.open(g.sel[1], "r") assert(filex) repeat local data = filex:read("*l") if data ~= nil then local sf1 = string.find(data, "gg.editAll") local sf2 = string.find(data, "gg.toast") local sf3 = string.find(data, "gg.searchNumber") local sf4 = string.find(data, "gg.alert") local sf5 = string.find(data, "gg.getResultCount") local sf6 = string.find(data, "gg.getResults") local sf7 = string.find(data, "gg.setVisible") local sf8 = string.find(data, "gg.setRanges") local sf9 = string.find(data, "gg.clearResults") local sf10 = string.find(data, "gg.setVisible") local sf11 = string.find(data, "gg.addListItems")
  7. Yesterday
  8. How do i do it because its not working
  9. Zig

Script Danger Close

Do not update the game
  10. here is the lua script, seems hard to decrypt script.ENC.lua
  11. I have been hacking Gold in NFS No Limits for years with GameGuardian using the loading screen hack (Gold Value *****;327680;327699::5) and never had any problems but today the game crashes after changing the values. I tested it 3 ways on 3 different devices all with the same results, the game crashes after changing the values. Can someone please confirm if this method still works or if they're having the same problem? If so does anyone have a new working method? Device 1: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 OS: Nougat 7.1 LineageOS Root: YES Results: Game Crashes Device 2: LG V20 OS: Oreo 8.0 Root: NO (Parallel Light with Game Guardian) Results: Game Crashes Device 3: Laptop PC OS: BlueStacks 4 Root: YES (BSTweaker5) Results: Game Crashes
  12. V4cK

Game is closed

Hi. when i search any value or ejecut script my game is crashed and says GAME DIED ERROR, im root, the game is arena of valor
  13. What game are you having issues with?
  14. Hello i was editing value in one game everyday since few months but know i edit it and i going back to main value Its weird becouse there was no update on this game I edit coin Value for example from 400 to 20 000 , then i see i have 20 000 but after refresh it goes back to 400 Please help
  15. orrans

Script Danger Close

It's says it's outdated
  16. View File Script Danger Close Made by Zig List of hack * Invisible * Hide hud * Glide * No cooldown grenade * Field Of View Modifier * Fire rate Modifier Thanks for using script No Encryption script Submitter Zig Submitted 06/24/2019 Category LUA scripts  
  17. WinnerZ1

Winnerz1

Help, I want to know how to hack.
  18. May be its bcs part of script where file = io.open its not successfuly . Check if io open file is true . Or may be its bcs u have just mistake and io.open is not "file" , its may be just another word . Show me script or this part of script and i will tell u whats error here .
  19. Help !!Get stuck when try to encrypt file Script ended: Perhaps this script needs the latest version of GameGuardian. Try to update to the latest version. Script error: luaj.LuaError: @/storage/17F0-065B/Download/Exynos/basic_compiler.lua:77 `file:write("")` attempt to index ? (a nil value) with key 'write' level = 1, pc = 193 stack traceback: /storage/17F0-065B/Download/Exynos/basic_compiler.lua:77 in main chunk [Java]: in ? at luaj.LuaValue.error(LuaValue.java:1075) at luaj.LuaValue.indexerror(LuaValue.java:2923) at luaj.LuaValue.gettable(LuaValue.java:2830) at luaj.LuaValue.get(LuaValue.java:1178) at luaj.LuaClosure.execute(LuaClosure.java:298) at luaj.LuaClosure.call(LuaClosure.java:145) at android.ext.Script.runScript(Script.java:5490) at android.ext.Script$ScriptThread.run(Script.java:5291) Script wrote 0 B in 2 files Try to use many encryption but alway stuck ***:write("") code
    I think it's a quite good script Almost everything works if you do it right (almost because damage and gold mod somehow don't work. for me i don't know why it didn't work)
  20. ivoc

Cant hack Dungeon Maker

that would be great especially to change the skills
  21. you can use game guardian to search address skill and edit value or u can search in .net then edit with game guardian i cant teach you using game guardian from beginning broo
  22. This didn't work on my phone, but works on bluestacks. I noticed that when selecting the process on the phone, it's running x64, so probably the reason it's not working.
  23. ivoc

Cant hack Dungeon Maker

oh yes very easy especially if I have no knowledge or know what programs to use hahaha
  24. Version 1.0

548 downloads

Made by Zig List of hack * Invisible * Hide hud * Glide * No cooldown grenade * Field Of View Modifier * Fire rate Modifier Thanks for using script No Encryption script
  1. Load more activity