All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Don't you just remove fb and login via web, not via app. [added 0 minutes later] The sbcash is to give non vip an option to get mod. Technically vip mod. I can remove sbcash price entirely, so VIP only.
  3. Here example: Using reverse hex with HEX editor - X-Plore, GameGuardian (#6m86plcw) As you see, I can not find value from HEX editor if use hex, only reverse hex work.
  4. Watch on YouTube: Using reverse hex with HEX editor - X-Plore, GameGuardian
  5. Watch on YouTube: 76.0: Example of use the ARM64 opcodes view in the memory editor - GameGuardian
  6. When I search up a file in battle cats in the d word section nothing comes up. I wanted to make the cost of the capsules 0 cat food. But it doesn’t work. Help please.
  7. Reverse endian is same as hex in hex editor. Usual order as hex number. If You want same order bytes as in hex editor (like in IDA) you need reverse hex. I use IDA for find this instruction so I use reverse HEX.
  8. Today
  9. Wow, I'm amazed, and so excited! Thanks for your great work, I would never had waited for a disassembler in GG, but you did it. I'll learn as much as I can from this and I'm sure a lot of people will enjoy this too! However I still don't really understand why you have to search for the opcode in reverse endian? This endian stuff always disrupt me.
  10. What about Facebook login? Does it work? Cuz I had the old 1.4.3 modded APK and couldn't login to Facebook. It had something to do with "token"
  11. You talk about nothing. Any common words. I won't tell you anything. This question is not interesting to me, I'm not going to deal with them. Moreover, I am sure that nothing will come of it. The whole idea was doomed to failure.
  12. but i think can not save the changes, if possible save is possible explain how?thanks
  13. No, this is not possible, scripts do not have such permissions. Moreover, when "makeRequest" function is used in a script, user will be asked, if he wants to allow internet access for the currently running script.
  14. Devtools from PC can connect to Chrome in Android. In any case it is different levels - devtools and GG. Devtools operate VM, GG operates bytes in physical memory. You must know how all implemented for try change anything in physical memory.
  15. in devtools i know how what part of code [added 2 minutes later] i not know how use vm, if i can access that part i only need change not need save
  16. All depends from you. I do not think this is can be easy. Javascript is virtual machine. So you try modify app inside this VM.
  17. pwa is a web online or offline app see this example https://medium.com/@deepusnath/4-points-to-keep-in-mind-before-introducing-progressive-web-apps-pwa-to-your-team-8dc66bcf6011
  18. hi can the gg make changes in a pwa chrome app?i know how reverse in devtools in pc but in android not exist the devtools, can i pçossible reverse that variablle from true to false?thanks
  19. wow 45€ are 50000SB. I think it's too much Is it possible to get the free mod?
  20. View File OverDrive Premium Hack/Script Its a simple hack, with it you can hack gems, coins and damage stat. Submitter _GanGster_ Submitted 04/24/2019 Category LUA scripts  
  21. while true do local sel = gg.prompt({"Select file:"}, {gg.getFile()}, {"file"}) if not sel then break else local file = loadfile(sel[1]) if file ~= nil then local out = sel[1] .. ".bin" local test = io.open(out, "w") test:write(string.dump(file, true)) test:close() gg.alert("Success!\nFile saved: "..out) break else gg.alert("Cannot load file!") end end end You can improve it by yourself
  22. Enyby

Help Me!!

Try to read what the program is writing to you. The version from the market will not work.
  23. used with gameguardian 74,0-76,0 and strange vpn apk with good hostfile still UD and nice to use. used with samsung s5 snapdragon 801. all fine. i will donate 50€ if this script get an add for Exynos 8890 samsung s7 EU
  1. Load more activity