All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. When you build a weapon, search for the weapon level and change it to the level you want, I have changed too much. I can't go to the leaderboard, haha. [added 2 minutes later] I replied to it.
  3. Hello, Is there a hack to put these numbers on 0?? (see picture)
  4. @ictgif hey,how can you change your weapon with 999,? AND how can i contact you? thank you
  5. Today
  6. Hackers may feel bored in the future, this game is still very interesting.
  7. Hello, start the second level task and the third level task can modify the gems, gold coins, exe second level to complete the task when the joint search d class 5; 100; 1000: 101 modify these three data, and then click to complete the task, you Will get what you want, the third level to complete the task when searching for 10; 500; 1000: 101, no new role can create one, I heard that more than 200,000 gems will be banned
  8. Thank you, I had stayed for the 255, I'm missing the 256 I do not know which is the 257 and the 258
  9. Not working bro, the price of the chest still the same after hack, I play leauge of stickman paid version 2019. Is this only work with the free version?
  10. Watch on YouTube: 84.0: Example of working with assembler / disassembler scripts - GameGuardian
    Guys i always when open a gg speed hack on growtopia its work then i cant move and player move with him self and after some sec say paralel isnt responding and i try virtcual xspooed and same proplem please help virson 0.7
  11. abood_r6_ps4

GameGuardian

Guys i always when open a gg speed hack on growtopia its work then i cant move and player move with him self and after some sec say paralel isnt responding and i try virtcual xspooed and same proplem please help virson 0.7
  12. Please update script for mobile legends..thanks
  13. Or, for faster, change opcode That may help alot.
  14. I'd like to see some mcpe mods implemented into mcpe as Xmodgames and other hacking tools such as Blocklauncher can no longer keep up with the latest versions of mcpe and offer no further editional support regarding mods for mcpe. And there is a lack where there is no mods for mcpe here, I know this is because it's a PAID APP, but if anyone can...please give us a lua script or something similar to what Blocklauncher does, such as adding support for third party mods etc!
  15. You asked me how to protect scripts from decompiling. You needed an example. To protect against decompilation, I added assembler / disassembler scripts. Now you can disassemble the script, change the assembler listing, and then assemble it. So you can get a binary script that no decompiler can decompile. I have no specific example yet, maybe I will provide it later.
  16. Yesterday
  17. Anaconda69

Idle Magic

Game: idle magic Download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=idle.magic.tycoon.tap.game&hl=en&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Didle+magic+clicker&pcampaignid=APPU_1_sQ8tXePdDPLB_QbRpaRI Hacks: would like to hack at least ancient mana. But any value would be helpful. I have tried just about anything i could, searching for values, fuzzy searches, and encrypted. All ended up with no search results in the end. The only thing i could do was fast forward time a bit. But even that gets repetative with little results. Any help in knowing how to obtain the values wouod be great!
  18. Recently while using parralel space with gg and a game I have the issue of a game not connection to my play account though parallel space. I keep getting Google play service is being updated when it's currently not. Others games work with no issue. Game I am playing is star wars galaxy of heros
  19. Any idea what the loot table changes?also is it possible to change your weapons damage and how so?
  20. I'm sorry, haha I'll leave you alone. I'm getting the hang of it somehow.
  21. I got same problem too.
  22. If we get multiple values, how do we know which is the correct one?
  1. Load more activity