All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Use refineNumber function. Examples are present in the documentation.
  3. For me it had about the same, I just started going through the results and started changing them to see which would correspond to the magizoology level. For me it was the second or third result. As soon as you find the right one, it'll show when you click on your characters picture to bring up that screen with your level, attributes, etc.
  4. NoFear

GameGuardian

So, if you learn patterns and structure of values in a game, you can eliminate the "guess work" and many variables around the value you want. This is what @BadCase and myself do with scripts. We don't search for the value you want to edit. Because sometimes it's unique to qty or Encryption on that launch etc etc. But navigate through the 'tree' of pointers to find some constants that are the same EVERY LAUNCH for every or most devices. It's not easy, extremely time consuming.
  5. I need the searches to be refined gg.searchNumber("2;22", gg.TYPE_FLOAT) gg.getResults("9999999") gg.editAll("0", gg.TYPE_FLOAT) gg.clearResults() I need that this search is defined and only change the values of 22
  6. I need my script to always be on the menu, never leave Please someone who knows how to make my script stay and not end
  7. Today
  8. oled

GameGuardian

Why need search of pointers if no refine of pointers? Pointers for a single value are very rare. Most of them works for the beginning of a memory block. So the pointers option is almost useless without refining. Believe - most of users can't write scripts and use more than 50% features of GameGardian. Please add refining of pointers. You can see how it works in ArtMoney without any scripts.
  9. Enyby

GameGuardian

Manually it open each pointer context menu - go to pointer - watch value in memory editor - remember it. Repeat 65 times. You can not do this in simple way without script. [added 1 minute later] Scripts are not just automation of actions through the interface. On the basis of scripts, you can do something that can not be done through the interface. And your task, just from such.
  10. oled

GameGuardian

I can't do this with interface - you say to write a script (in many times harder task which may be done only if to know how it works in general - via interface). How to do this with interface? In ArtMoney possible just to refine pointers by an interesting game value. And it is very helpful there.
  11. Enyby

GameGuardian

Write script for fast check. Manually it can be really long and boring.
  12. oled

GameGuardian

If there are 65 pointers (with offset), how to refine them by value of that variable which was used to find pointers? Can't find this in video guides.
    I just tried the script, not others I'm a no root user Skin hack not work on my device (actually I also don't need it, just try it ) and there is a bug with the "no recoil in game" feature, if you activate it without holding a weapon, you cannot retrieve all the loot in the game Wallhack , body color & magic bullet work perfectly on my device
  13. @Yusuke, after i refined the range there're 20 results. It don't refines more no matter how much i feed the animals.
  14. nalcwap

Bloons TD 6

To help him more tell him the region where is located example is in anonimus region or what?
  15. See what he post the ~ is a range between 3000~4000 put that in search the values
  16. Script strike of nations? Help [added 2 minutes later] when you change the value of gold it only changes on the screen, when you go to buy something, it returns as before
  17. Mofo50

A scripting question

Oh ye your right my bad nvm then I must have been seeing things thanks
  18. Enyby

A scripting question

Even in GG UI press on line close dialog. With next reopen.
  19. Mofo50

A scripting question

Awww d*** it. I don't know I think I saw it somewhere it's fine thanks anyway. Ye I know how to reopen the prompt when it closes.
  20. Enyby

A scripting question

No it is not possible. Any choice close dialog. But you can reopen dialog again if get some desired choice.
  21. Drok

Cant hack Dungeon Maker

hi you, have you done it yet ? you can guide again for me ? I can't do it as you and renzo13
  22. Mofo50

A scripting question

How can I make one of the options in a GG.choice do nothing. For example I have GG.choice({'god mod','--------','exit'}) And I want option 2 the one with the ------------- to do nothing when I press it. So usually when I press this option it closes the prompt and I have to press on the game guardian logo for to open again but I want it to do nothing and stay on the prompt. I've seen in other scripts that this is possible so I'd appreciate any help. Thanks
  23. Drok

Cant hack Dungeon Maker

you can guide hack game again with image not error ??? I can't do it :(( ??? I can't understand why, please help me [added 1 minute later] hi you, have you done it yet ? you can guide again for me ? I can't do it as you and renzo13
  24. When I edit the amount of diamonds, coins and foods. It doesn't work.
  25. I hacked hill climb 2 after restarting game coins and gems are restored to original
  1. Load more activity