All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Hi, some features like item hack, revive , gold , obsidian seems broken Probable need an update
  3. Guest07

Mario Kart tour

Can you elaborate? Has anyone been banned from a mobile game and lost access to their account on the Switch?
  4. How to use it Without getting Banned
  5. Guest07

Mario Kart tour

One more question, If you get banned from this game, does your nintendo account still work for other nintendo mobile games and Switch console games?
  6. NoFear

Mario Kart tour

Hope to do Android mod.... If not successful, script.
  7. Guest07

Mario Kart tour

Thanks for the reply. I see you've collaborated on an iOS script. Are you planning to work on an Android one too?
  8. View File CALL OF DUTY MOBILE ESP+RADAR+AIM https://t.me/apizofficialhax @saiaapiz contact me for adding you in my hack client. Also there are videos with gameplay with my script. Submitter SadUkrainian Submitted 10/19/2019 Category LUA scripts  
  9. NoFear

Mario Kart tour

It's not thumb. It's armv8. Need to know how to debug, game is subx. No.
  10. Guest07

Mario Kart tour

What do you mean by kart values?
  11. macdj98

Mario Kart tour

Is easier to scan for kart values
  12. I'm an engineering student from Italy. It's been a few years since I've registered to an online forum, joined because somebody dropped this tool's name on a discord server and when looking it up I got mad Cheat Engine nostalgia. So far I haven't used GG yet since Mario Kart Tour doesn't work on parallel space (and apparently emulators) and I don't want to root my galaxy phone (I need my samsung pay and stuff). Hopefully I'll start soon, though! See you around
  13. Guest07

Mario Kart tour

Is it even possible to play MKT on an android emulator? tried Nox and Bluestacks, both give errors. I want to mess around with values but can't root my main phone and don't have any other...
  14. Hi,your update script is good, but I test with 3 new account all get 1hr ban? I set same as my old gob acct with yr old script. My rapidfire I set to 29-30. This set I use from lvl 1 till lvl 40+ without ban with your old scripts. PLS overlook it. Thank you
  15. Version 1.0.0

228 downloads

https://t.me/apizofficialhax @saiaapiz contact me for adding you in my hack client. Also there are videos with gameplay with my script.
  16. Gathering information about GG errors (#5ojwyhci)
    Great script, everything works, no errors. Hold five stars ))
  17. Just installed the new version of gg on the old one when clicking on unrandomizer a message poped up saying it was loading. Now there is nothing how do I know if it is working or not? Help would be much appreciated. Thank you
  18. The script has been tested several times without problems. may be related to your device. 64-bit phones may have problems. because the game does not support.
  19. Hey. I like your script. but version 4.3 is worse than 4.2. The patch with ammunition does not work and some misunderstandings with speed. can be returned as it was in the previous version
  20. YesE12

Idle skilling

I need help to hack idle skilling because it's hard it hack it
  21. you can see the opponent's location clearly by ignoring some objects in the game. You can see your opponent from behind the wall.
  22. Hey @ByMetin your script is better than ever, the changes in speed and rapid fire are awesome!! By the way what is Object Hack?
  23. Name of Game: Dash Quest 2 Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinytitanstudios.dashquest2&hl=da Version: 1.0.0 What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Energy? Money? Diamonds? Anything Have you tried cheating this game? Yes, but I'm a newb... Tried gold and energy Anyone want to give it a try?
  24. Does anyone know how to hack it? I was looking on YT and none of the videos work!
  1. Load more activity