Jump to content

GameGuardian Magic Edition - GameGuardian

You can subscribe to our new videos.





Recommended Comments

We just need to believe 😀

Share this comment


Link to comment

you are an genius enyby, you have changed the android hack and cheat scenarios.

Share this comment


Link to comment

I wish technologie was way more advantaged...I would probably abduct you and take over your brains or some magic stuff like that.

_______________________________________________
added 0 minutes later

anyway, good to see you make a joke once in a whyle, I wish you and the team best succes in giving us and your self a better cheating experience. ***** all those games :) only Comzone in my hearth

Share this comment


Link to comment
7 minutes ago, XxhentaixX said:

I wish technologie was way more advantaged...I would probably abduct you and take over your brains or some magic stuff like that.

_______________________________________________
added 0 minutes later

anyway, good to see you make a joke once in a whyle, I wish you and the team best succes in giving us and your self a better cheating experience. ***** all those games :) only Comzone in my hearth

We hope so, we're actually excited about that Magic Edition, who knows it's prank or something. But i prefer to don't get weak early.. 

Share this comment


Link to comment

it looked like a prank the video, but on the other hand what I saw there, I want it like that in my scripts, lol

Edited by XxhentaixX

Share this comment


Link to comment

Well, yes, reading the thoughts with the app. This is so real. I use it so often that it has become commonplace.

Share this comment


Link to comment
13 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Well, yes, reading the thoughts with the app. This is so real. I use it so often that it has become commonplace.

I wonder, when you release this? Like 1 day later? 2-3 hours? I mean, can you estimate a date for it? 

Best regards~~

Share this comment


Link to comment

On 28 hour 98 minutes after PM, 32 May. Maybe. Maybe earlier.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Just now, Enyby said:

On 28 hour 98 minutes after PM, 32 May. Maybe. Maybe earlier.

28 hours i hope so, but it's working on VirtualXposed? 

_______________________________________________
added 4 minutes later

Man this is just crazy! Like... ugh. HOW THE HECK you change stuff with just thinking with your brain.. Uh, it's actually hard to believe but, i trust Enyby so.. 

Share this comment


Link to comment

Wait on May, 32th. When it comes, then you will know everything.

Share this comment


Link to comment

I hope so! Excited.. 

_______________________________________________
added 1 minute later

By the way, is there any position i can work for Game Guardian? if yes, which ones? which requirements? Also, if you want, i can try translating Turkish language. I'm Turkish so yea.. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
1 hour ago, Enyby said:

Wait on May, 32th. When it comes, then you will know everything.

lol may not have 32 days or i  read the translation incorrect?

Share this comment


Link to comment

You read all correct. All wait 32 May.

Share this comment


Link to comment

When will you release this GameGuardian Magic Edition? Tell Bangladesh Time? Now Bangladesh time is 5:26 PM minutes. Please answer my question? And "32 May" I mean I did not know this well?

Share this comment


Link to comment

May 32, when the clock will show 28 hours 98 minutes after noon.

Share this comment


Link to comment

The 32nd day in the month of May.

Share this comment


Link to comment

@Enyby 32 may? What? Is only 30/31 days :v

_______________________________________________
added 3 minutes later

¿This is a prank?

_______________________________________________
added 4 minutes later

@Mehedi-Hasan-RJ Are 30 or 31 days

Share this comment


Link to comment

What GameGuardian Magic Edition will really work on unroot phones? Not even a prank?

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×