Critical Ops | ESP, More .. Code App Framework v3.1 1.1

(2 reviews)

1 Screenshot

About This File

Lately, I've seen there alot using my old Code App Framework base.
So here it is, Updated version of my Code App Framework v3.1.

I also put VIP feature in this script for learning purposes. 😄
So Enjoy !

• Features: 
- ESP
- Radar
- Magic Bullets
- No Recoil
- No Spread

• Gameplay (Don't forget to subscribe !)

• Extra Note
- Don't too rage !

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

- Make all VIP feature free ! Enjoy !

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

wait No recoil bullet Modern Strike . thank to you and waiting

Lvl 40 vs Pay Player max all very hard =))

Edited by zboy1412

You forget to check the value that is returned by your "GetLibraryTextBase" function.

If the library was not found, function will return nil, which will be assigned to the variable "Base". Then some number is added to the variable, what leads to the error "attempt to perform arithmetic __add on nil and number" in this case.

Typical user most likely won't understand what happened, so maybe it is better to handle this case appropriately.

11 minutes ago, CmP said:

You forget to check the value that is returned by your "GetLibraryTextBase" function.

If the library was not found, function will return nil, which will be assigned to the variable "Base". Then some number is added to the variable, what leads to the error "attempt to perform arithmetic __add on nil and number" in this case.

Typical user most likely won't understand what happened, so maybe it is better to handle this case appropriately.

Yeah i totaly forgot about that return value. Thanks for feedback.

Everything else works find but i dont know if its the easy kill option or the aimbot but its weak up close mid range and far away its basically hitmarkers and then i get spamed with bullets and die

How u can found the address?? Because when i try search address with same feature I got an address that changed but with the same features and i dont know how i can write into script with random address but same feature like ur script

2 hours ago, Chairokun said:

How u can found the address?? Because when i try search address with same feature I got an address that changed but with the same features and i dont know how i can write into script with random address but same feature like ur script

Im not using random address to make that hack. Mainly i use ida to make that kind of hack and ported it to gg.

This technique known as static bytepatching.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Very nice script, im trying to understand how you code it but i dont understand it, could you help?

And also could you release the addresses for Esp and radar? I know how to find addresses but i find more then 1,3mio results

2 hours ago, YeetMeister said:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Very nice script, im trying to understand how you code it but i dont understand it, could you help?

And also could you release the addresses for Esp and radar? I know how to find addresses but i find more then 1,3mio results

Look inside this script, you can see how i find it. 

25 minutes ago, saiaapiz said:

Look inside this script, you can see how i find it. 

I can give you a FoV Changer with addresses

Always show crosshair

No flash no smoke and see through walls

Dm me on Discord 🙂

ஜ۩۞۩ஜ[| INFINITY |]ஜ۩۞۩ஜ#1936

ESP

020058E303005003

Use scan Type byte

02h;00h;58h;E3h;03h;00h;50h;03h::8

On 4/28/2019 at 7:09 AM, YeetMeister said:

Im trying to get Radar if you could help

It would be insane

@saiaapiz i make sure to credit your for that 

I've already included radar hack into this script. You might wanna check it carefully.

Edited by saiaapiz

6 hours ago, saiaapiz said:

I've already included radar hack into this script. You might wanna check it carefully.

I know that, i want to use the codes but i cant get it to work, its not finding any values

I want esp code normal lua please I DONT understand this language.

The 

-Zack