LAST DAY ON EARTH: SURVIVAL LUA SCRIPT 1.10

(13 reviews)

2 Screenshots

About This File

ANONYMOUS 1000 HACKER YOUTUBE

THANKS TO ENYBY FOR THE WONDERFUL GG APPLICATION

vip script functions by @Anonymous1000

added the option of having infinite inventory.

▶Axes and more were added

▶improvements

▶the materials of sector 7 and the objects of the alpha bunker were added

▶ updated codes
▶ change of pointer.
▶ Game objects.
▶ finished turret.
▶ finished motorcycle.
▶ atv finished.
▶ Chinese armor.
▶ equipment swat. 
▶ fishing and diving equipment.
▶ gas mask.

▶ all metals.
▶ all woods
▶ food.
▶ weapons.

Very soon new languages will be added.channel of youtube ?Press Here And Be The First To Find Out About The Hacks.?

please respect the download link from the forum.

Soon I will add more objects and languages.

2018-04-06_14-45-47.thumb.jpg.d554bf82f71da802ced793d194814bd4.jpg.c03dfb90dfb42f58bac363afbf004c3a.jpg

PicsArt_05-06-04.41.15-2048x1152.jpg

What's New in Version 1.10   See changelog

Released

by @Anonymous1000

• ▶many improvements
  • ▶All new halloween items were added ?????
  • ▶the store was updated
  • ▶optimization
  • ▶go through the walls
  • ▶new free Dogs
  • ▶ complete package of the dog house
  • ▶ added the option of having infinite inventory.
  • ▶Axes and more were added
  • ▶improvements
  • ▶the materials of sector 7 and the objects of the alpha bunker were added
  • ▶ updated codes
  • ▶ change of pointer.
  • ▶ Game objects.
  • ▶ finished turret.
  • ▶ finished motorcycle.
  • ▶ atv finished.
  • ▶ Chinese armor.
  • ▶ equipment swat. 
  • ▶ fishing and diving equipment.
  • ▶ gas mask.
  • ▶ all metals.
  • ▶ all woods
  • ▶ food.
  • ▶ weapons.

You will find the tutorial videos on my channel.

ANONYMOUS 1000 HACKER  ??

be the first to find out about the new hacks with gg and the modified apk of "last day on earth" "grim soul" "war: z survival" "jurassic survival" and much more.

PicsArt_05-07-09.43.23-2048x1152.jpg

PicsArt_05-14-03.14.25-2048x1152.jpg

Screenshot_20181027-160403.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

the infinite object script works great in 1.8.2...the bad news? anonymous' youtube channel is gone/deactivated/deleted etc., etc. ?

EDIT:  the good thing is that downloaded most of his vids...so it can be a reference point...and, no i won't post them

Edited by isamudysan

On 19/04/2018 at 2:56 AM, Anonymous1000 said:

All 1.8.1 hacks with today's update work perfect. Follow the video tutorials step by step and you will be successful.

Hey, YouTube says that you closed your channel. So I can't watch your videos..

I'm in Tekridag, Turkey right now. 

What happened to your Channel mate? 

I'm in Tekridag, Turkey right now. 

What happened to your Channel mate? 

Anonymous.... Its sad that your channel got deleted by you, but you re right.... Very right. There no point of hacking it if some don't understand, Kefir fixes it update by update, or some are just psychopaths like you said, they are just waiting for you to make mod, update script and in most situation, they cant do it. For me, most of your hacks worked well, infinite objects is a big success and i dont think it will be patched fast, its your first hack that gets done automatically and its great, now i am more ready for gameplay like normal person would. I hope you will update script if most of these will be patched... You don't have to update everything, i don't even think you should. For me, all you can update sometimes is unlimited objects, gas tank, gas fork, chopper wheels, one kind of food, water, heat sensor and thats all. Who needs more? Eventually, some crates can find place like explorer pack. Thanks for being with us for long time and helping.... Happily, i remember how to hack and there are other youtubers that uses your methods, so i am fine in there. Stay determined and be cool mate. I believe in you. Oh, and actually, i think replying to those who don't know how to hack with lua script, its not needed anymore, there no such a option how to. Cya

Edited by TheGuyKuva

9 hours ago, TheGuyKuva said:

Anonymous.... Its sad that your channel got deleted by you, but you re right.... Very right. There no point of hacking it if some don't understand, Kefir fixes it update by update, or some are just psychopaths like you said, they are just waiting for you to make mod, update script and in most situation, they cant do it. For me, most of your hacks worked well, infinite objects is a big success and i dont think it will be patched fast, its your first hack that gets done automatically and its great, now i am more ready for gameplay like normal person would. I hope you will update script if most of these will be patched... You don't have to update everything, i don't even think you should. For me, all you can update sometimes is unlimited objects, gas tank, gas fork, chopper wheels, one kind of food, water, heat sensor and thats all. Who needs more? Eventually, some crates can find place like explorer pack. Thanks for being with us for long time and helping.... Happily, i remember how to hack and there are other youtubers that uses your methods, so i am fine in there. Stay determined and be cool mate. I believe in you. Oh, and actually, i think replying to those who don't know how to hack with lua script, its not needed anymore, there no such a option how to. Cya

you know, the first time i actually used GG and his steps were quite brutal and i understand the language barrier.  his presentation was rough and i asked him to give it some thought on how to make it easier on newbies...as his "tutorials" grew, i began to see that he did make some changes that were a lot easier to follow than his first few vids (beginning with 1.7.2+ for me).  that to me showed that he did his best to make it easier on those that were continuing to have a difficult time following what he did on his vids.  his last few vids and the steps to attain what was desired was very, very easy...you just can't miss it.  the funny thing is, after thanking him for the first time and asking him to slow down and make it some what easier for newbies (like me then) i got ban-hammered by him LOL...it's all good, though.  he is awesome at what he does, and i greatly appreciate what he has contributed to the LDOE hacking community.  if you are reading this @Anonymous1000, thank you!

i need the immortality hack, now...death resets it ? LOL

Edited by isamudysan

13 hours ago, isamudysan said:

you know, the first time i actually used GG and his steps were quite brutal and i understand the language barrier.  his presentation was rough and i asked him to give it some thought on how to make it easier on newbies...as his "tutorials" grew, i began to see that he did make some changes that were a lot easier to follow than his first few vids (beginning with 1.7.2+ for me).  that to me showed that he did his best to make it easier on those that were continuing to have a difficult time following what he did on his vids.  his last few vids and the steps to attain what was desired was very, very easy...you just can't miss it.  the funny thing is, after thanking him for the first time and asking him to slow down and make it some what easier for newbies (like me then) i got ban-hammered by him LOL...it's all good, though.  he is awesome at what he does, and i greatly appreciate what he has contributed to the LDOE hacking community.  if you are reading this @Anonymous1000, thank you!

i need the immortality hack, now...death resets it ? LOL

Welp, i meet him mostly by a case. I was searching for great and powerful hack for ldoe to be good when multiplayer will come and be on my own when mod will be gone... I knowed one time it will be deleted, Kefir knowed about it long time, and i don't think its fun to update every thing update by update... So i meet him and when i saw his tutorials firstly i was like: "oh yeah, very cool, now lets have fun in codes, i like it so much".... I remember when i was troubled when codes i had searched were other than he had (like he has -100 759 385 and i had -100 486 205) but i got knowed in it fast. Actually, i don't know why i had trouble with that, its impossible to have same codes. With his every new way, every new hack i was growing and growing stronger and more powerful.... My inbox is full of infinite armor, food, even diares that gives me skill exp (that thing i had to make by myself, script is not 1.8.2..... and you know what? I don't care about that if he will or not. He helped me so much that all i need now is every material that IS in game and i am ready for multiplayer. But i must say, without him i would now be like: "Welp, i think i won't make it..." But thanks to him. I learned many things too. And infinite objects hack works best of all.... Without it i dont know how would i be one of those "most powerful" without that. Let me tell what i got from his hacks and uploads:
Full base, full territory filled with 4 level walls etc.
Base ready for helping and safe from any raider for now. (i need to put a chest that will be easy to access and i will hide in it good armour, great weapons. Then i will be able to enter their base and make my interest to help them a little)

Every skill on max (i had to get explorer pack by myself, but infinite object script maded it along)

I still need some materials to get, it won't be problem, i know how to use GG. And number of them is actually "anti-problem"

Coins i have max.... wait, actually, i have infinity amount.... When having every skill from Bunker "or other location" it gives to us 50 coins. And because i have unlimited amount of diares, i am up to have a good time going though it. Good i didnt make unlimited hack, i have better chances of surviving the "Great Termination of LDOE" What it means? Well, if i think right, when multiplayer will come, they will ban many accounts they detect. Those who have cheater hat, have actually dead account, those who weared a weapon that isn't in the game, their save gets lost.... Welp, it can be actually fixed it known how to, problem is, its not easy and some hackers just don't think about it.... How can i call them hackers actually, who tries the item that isn't in the game!?

Who cares about inlimited durability? Not me, my inbox has s***load of SWAT armor and weapons.

Rest of those "materials" i need to add, i think why not now, in new update they may really fix infinite object, no matter its so automatic thats its i guess first and probadly last anonymous hack that is fully auto...

@TheGuyKuva what anonymous calls immortality hack is not unlimited durability.  in fact, what it does is max out your defense aka armour. so with full swat you have a total of 32 armor. the hack gives you 755250 in defense.  thus, when you are hit from a mob or an AI player your HP will never go down from 100.  the only time when your HP goes down is when you are hit by the spikes, cold in bunker alfa, and the spiky things that hangs down in bunker alfa 4th floor.  with the hack i can raid any base without any worries of dying when the big one comes running in.  i can break all the crates and never worry about dying.  when my swat armor's durability is gone and my character is in her undies and bra, my HP is still at 100 when being attacked by zombies.  that is something that i would like to get back.  unfortunately, kefir made some changes, and a new hack needs to be found.  with this hack, you'll be sooo OP in multiplayer ?

On 30.04.2018 at 4:14 AM, isamudysan said:
On 1.05.2018 at 1:41 AM, isamudysan said:

@TheGuyKuva what anonymous calls immortality hack is not unlimited durability.  in fact, what it does is max out your defense aka armour. so with full swat you have a total of 32 armor. the hack gives you 755250 in defense.  thus, when you are hit from a mob or an AI player your HP will never go down from 100.  the only time when your HP goes down is when you are hit by the spikes, cold in bunker alfa, and the spiky things that hangs down in bunker alfa 4th floor.  with the hack i can raid any base without any worries of dying when the big one comes running in.  i can break all the crates and never worry about dying.  when my swat armor's durability is gone and my character is in her undies and bra, my HP is still at 100 when being attacked by zombies.  that is something that i would like to get back.  unfortunately, kefir made some changes, and a new hack needs to be found.  with this hack, you'll be sooo OP in multiplayer ?

In multiplayer, you will be so op, that you will get banned. Kefir isn't stupid. Some reports, look into your profile account and game over pal

4 hours ago, TheGuyKuva said:

In multiplayer, you will be so op, that you will get banned. Kefir isn't stupid. Some reports, look into your profile account and game over pal

i don't really care, actually.  LDOE is just a filler kind of game for me at the moment.  just waiting for state of decay 2 to be release, God of War (already released), and a few up and coming mmo. if ldoe goes live with multiplayer, i play, and get ban (account and or IP) that's fine with me. i spent 0 money on the game, any way. but, kudos, to all of you for playing the game and enjoying it ?. HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!!

On 4.05.2018 at 1:36 AM, isamudysan said:

i don't really care, actually.  LDOE is just a filler kind of game for me at the moment.  just waiting for state of decay 2 to be release, God of War (already released), and a few up and coming mmo. if ldoe goes live with multiplayer, i play, and get ban (account and or IP) that's fine with me. i spent 0 money on the game, any way. but, kudos, to all of you for playing the game and enjoying it ?. HAVE LOTS OF FUN!!!

Maybe you don't but i care. I want to survive termination as long as i can and be great. And because i have now every resource, i can easily say... I am ready.... Okay, almost, i still need plastic and somethings too.... But almost ready! (actually, god help me, resetting ldoe soo much times is hell of a time)

amigo anonymus, I just found out how to use the "no root" with parallel but using your save data, if you want more info hmuon discord jessiam#1543

1 hour ago, Zombino said:

any word on a 1.8.5 version?

there probably is...check his youtube channel and it should be in show description area

Hello, Please add new script for 1.8.6 , the old script 1.8.4 didn't work for 1.8.6 version. I hope you guys do your best. Thanks a lot for scripts. 

is there anyway to hack atak damage speed and hp not defence im rooted love your hack though subbed too thanks!!!

On 8/17/2018 at 9:37 AM, WannaCry said:

When I cracked my account, acid bath disappears??? Anyone know why? 

received_1897025407257649.jpeg

Some updates delete the plans of the acid bath, go to the alpha bunker for them.

For those who do not follow my new YouTube channel, well not so new hahaha. Here are some videos that were published long ago but I wanted to share them.

Maybe in a few days add more hacks, The script is downloaded from the purple button that says "download file" or from my channel on youtube.

Try this new game ..... 

from November 6 you can play on android. All the information in the description of my channel.